E-Class (W214) 2024 -

replacement grill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2024, 07:52 PM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 450
replacement grill

clearly the exclusive trim is not coming to the states. and the 53 amg performance grill is unless I am mistaken also a direct replacement possiblity for the standard grille that we get. the difference being that the 53 grill seems to have the same camera placement as the standard grille. has anyone found a way to buy either of these grills yet for the US?
The following users liked this post:
cruise2024 (06-13-2024)
Old 06-13-2024, 08:54 PM

Received 41 Likes on 27 Posts
2024 E350 W214, 2007 Dodge Durango Limited, 2005 Honda VTX 1300s, 2020 Honda Gold Wing DCT Tour
Originally Posted by digital_b
clearly the exclusive trim is not coming to the states. and the 53 amg performance grill is unless I am mistaken also a direct replacement possiblity for the standard grille that we get. the difference being that the 53 grill seems to have the same camera placement as the standard grille. has anyone found a way to buy either of these grills yet for the US?
Not that anyone has reported yet. It's still too new I think. I'm hoping that someone will be the first and work out all the issues before I take that plunge. I like the luxury grill much better than the sport grill but not enough to start making radical decisions.

BTW: How is your PPF and ceramic coating holding up? Is there anything you regret or wish you did differently?