E-Class (W214) 2024 -

Issue with Car Play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2024, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
350 E
Unhappy Issue with Car Play

I am back to Mercedes after 15 years with Lexus. Love the E Class. I am having issues with Car Play fully activating. I am able to launch Car Play and everything works but the streaming channels like Amazon, Tidal and Pandora. Apple music is good. Each music channel keeps loading but nothing. When I click the Library in these channels, my lists come up, but when I click an album or playlist, album cover is on and title of song, but nothing comes out of speakers, but I know it is playing. Must have something to do with the settings. Any assistance is always greatly appreciated. Have been for hours with dealership trying to fool around with settings on the iphone 15 ProMax. I still think my Sirius/Xm or car play should be closed as I think one platform is affecting the other platform. My Lexus had to disconnect radio before the car play was operational. System would disconnect my Lexus settings for phone and then use Car Play settings. This is first time using wireless connection. Before it was the wired connection. Assistance is greatly appreciated.
JAM