E-Class (W214) 2024 -

Sirius/XM Audio frequency Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2024 | 07:45 PM

350 E
Unhappy Sirius/XM Audio frequency Issue

Need some guidance from this group. My Sirius/XM stations keep cutting off the audio even on major highways. May be for two or three seconds, then one second, sometimes 15 seconds. Happens on all channels. Never had an issue in my other vehicles. This auto is just a week old, built June 2024-E class. Auto at a stand still or off the road or outside on my driveway, no problems. Only when auto is moving. Sirius/XM did checking, did many refreshes and still an issue. Is under a three month trial/demo. Dealer checked antenna, and Sirius Tuner-they say it is Sirius. Sirius says it is the car.
Your thoughts or guidance.
Be well.
Old 08-11-2024 | 08:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Since it only happens while you are moving, I suspect that it is a loose connection of a vibration issue. Did the dealer check the connection at the antenna as well as the connection at the receiver?
Old 08-11-2024 | 09:00 AM

350 E
My suspicion too. Dealer said that issue was not antenna or Sirius Module. Stated it was the Sirius/XM problem with signal. I suspect that dealer did not really check as they were trying to resolve issue of all my screens going blank with no warning. I will reach out this week and ask that dealer check this when I go in for my new license plates.

Let you know. Much appreciated.
Joe