E-Class (W214) 2024 -

Uploading Pic into Profile on MB System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2024, 10:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
350 E
Question Uploading Pic into Profile on MB System

Greetings: Hope this group is doing well. Looking for assistance to upload a pic of myself into the Profile setup in my auto on the MB Info system. Dealer did my setup with my name, etc. but I see that I have a camera on dash that came with the superscreen. Looking if I can upload a pic that goes with my profile and when system welcomes me, I have a pic of myself. I think that the camera on dash or a pic from my iPhone can be uploaded.
Appreciate the guidance of this group.
Be well. Roadrunner
Old 08-20-2024, 11:32 AM

Received 73 Likes on 50 Posts
W214 E350
You first have to upload it to the Mercedes Me app or on the Mercedes Me web site. On the app, click the hamburger menu icon which is the three horizontal lines in the upper left and then click on the profile item at the top of the menu. Then you will see a pencil icon where the stock image is. Hit that and allow it to have access to your photos, then select a photo. Once you do that and save it, you will have to wait for the car to sync. You can force it to sync by tapping the profile icon in the center screen of the car. Once synced, you should see it as an option under profile icon in the same profile menu you went to to sync.
Old 08-20-2024, 09:11 PM

350 E
Thanks, Wolf. Will try that approach when back home from a conference later this week.
Roadrunner.
Old 08-24-2024, 03:13 PM

350 E
Hi L1Wolf. The profile update with my pic worked. Most appreciative. You are the true expert in this forum. I have another issue that the videos and book cannot explain correctly. Will do another Item in this forum.