E55 AMG W211 Vendor Classifieds Forum Specific Vendor classifieds - Test sub-forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MBH Celebration Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
MBH Celebration Sale

Earlier this summer we were notified by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) that our design for our 63 headers was going to become a official registered trademark. We are very happy to report that the very long process is complete. As of earlier this week our design is now an official registered trademark of MBH Motorsports. I could not be happier for all our worker and families that MBH helps to support. This assures that our design seen on most of our major 63 headers, and what has grown to be synonymous with MBH stays with MBH.

To celebrate this I decided to offer an 63 exclusive sale from now until the end of this weekend (9/13/18 to 9/17/18) Just go to our site www.mbhmotorsports.com and enter WINNING in the promo code area at check out and get 12% off your order.
As for lead times on 63 headers I got a bunch in stock that just need to have the final touches put on them like machining the flange face flat and a little tig welding so lead time is only about 1 to 2 days before they ship! It is possible that in stock headers can run out so act fast to avoid a wait. Again thank you all for the 10 years of support.

The following users liked this post:
Scrapile (09-29-2018)