Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CLK55 CLK430 Supercharger System 500HP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 11:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 55
CLK55 CLK430 Supercharger System 500HP

It has been a while since I have posted. I will remove the system and sale, or trade the car for another.

See Greg’s 2002 CLK55 Convertible If slow, please give it another day.

Custom Powerdyne Supercharger system running about 8psi:

-brand new ceramic bearings and kevlar belt in supercharger cost me $700 in parts. This unit runs like a top

-20miles per gal. gas. Yes superchargers can increase gas milage. Can send screen shot to prove it.

-last dyno at 400HP at wheels, which means about 500HP+ at crank.

-tuned with reduced timing (8 degrees) and MAF adjustment. FMU 6:1 in back.

- Car has 60K of regular driving and it runs great. NO RACING, AS THIS WAS A PROJECT.

- 100K /7yr Mercedes extended warr that will expire this Fall. Always sent to Mercedes and they worked on it (oil/common issues, etc) with no issues. New motor mounts(warr), new crank gasket (warr)(common leak in these cars), new AC comp (warr)

-Fan set to run high with increased tune by Mercedes. 91 Gas Please.

So much to talk about, maybe find the old threads.

This car is perfect and the Supercharger system is perfect. OK, what if I remove. I would say you need a couple of weeks taking your time to install as a project. I would place in individual bags and help you through the project. This stuff is fun to me.

If someone want to trade a nice car I will think about it. I love my vert clk55. By the way, got some great new wheels again, did away the spoke in picks.

Blower, Tuner Unit, Boost-a-pump, FMU, Bypass, belts, pulleys, brackets, colder plugs, etc, etc, etc

Not a job for the baby.

OK price??? No idea as I spent a lot on this thing. Worth $4K in parts alone without a second throught. How many people can find a special 400HP AT-THE-Wheel CLK55?

Forgot to note: This car is the 1 of 200 edition by Mercedes and had a sticker of $85K. Every option one could get including seats, NAV, Voice, Bose, and all.