Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Lots of tuning goodies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all of them
FS: Lots of tuning goodies

I recently sold my diagnostic computer and figured it was about time to seel the rest of my mb tuning equipment as well.

First up: Genius Touch Map Color. This is the newest version of the Dimmsport genius and will allow you to pull and write files onto most MB and many other European cars. This does not include the remapping software. This is the same unit that companies rent out for remote tuning. The benefit to having your own is that you can have access to multiple files at once if you purchase them through a tuner. This will include Genius, case, all connectors, and client software. New these units are roughly 1200 Euro, about 1500 Euro with everything included. Looking to get 1100 USD.

Second: Alientech ECM Titanium, fully updated and unlocked. This is the software that many tuners use to change the parameters in fuel, timing, rpm, and speed delimiter. This can be used with a variety of hardware applications. Currently I have purchased checksumms for BMW N54, Audi 2.0T, MB Bosch and Siemens, and a few misc porsche and ferrari files. There are still some available credits to purchase additional checksumms if necessary. New the full program goes for 3495 Euro, looking to get 3200 USD.

Finally: Alientech Kess V2. This is the newest can based interface provided through Alientech. This can be used in conjunction with ECM to read and write files. This is currently only unlocked for ME 2.8 and ME 2.8.1 ECUs. This covers all M112 and M113 engines both supercharged and non. Retail 1800 Euro, 1500 USD takes it.

The Alientech items were purchased earlier this year and show almost no use. The Genius was purchased 2 years ago and one of the stickers is coming off.

Please do your research on how these products work and what they are used for before making an offer or purchasing.

I may be able to arrange a free tune for the purchaser of the Genius unit.

Feel free to PM me with questions.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
check your PM
Old 11-27-2010, 07:24 PM

all of them
BUMP!!!

Working on making the cost of the units tax deductible...
Old 12-30-2010, 11:44 AM

all of them
Bump because my tuition bill is due!