Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Going back to stock...well, almost...trade mods for stock parts???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 02:14 PM

Received 37 Likes on 11 Posts
E55, Z06
Going back to stock...well, almost...trade mods for stock parts???

Hey guys,

I want to put my newly-acquired '05 E55 almost back to stock. I've already got an N/A 600rwhp Z06 and just don't need all this power in my daily driver. I can't believe i actually just typed that sentence...

Anyway, I'm looking first for someone in northern California who is up for swapping stock parts for my mods. I have a set of VRP shorty headers, high flow cats and custom mid pipes that I will swap out for stock, plus $1k. Additionally, I want to have the parts swapped at a reputable shop. Buyer picks up the tab for the labor to swap.

Additionally, i have a 180mm ASP pulley kit. I want a smaller pulley or else a stock pulley setup. Again, i want to do the swap at a reputable shop with the buyer picking up the tab for the labor to swap. If we're swapping aftermarket pullies, then i'd do a straight swap. If you have only a stock setup, then maybe $400 to me sounds fair???

I will also have my 82mm throttle body kit from VRP (not Eurocharged like i originally had posted -- sorry!!) up for sale. That kit is complete as well. I have all my stock parts for that swap, so I'll be selling that outright. I guess I can search the prior for sale threads to see what they are bringing these days, but I'm also open to offers.

I will add that I'm also looking for a nice set of aftermarket wheels/tires. I'd be open for working out a deal along those lines too.

Everything is on my car currently and everything works perfectly. No issues that I know of with anything.

Let me know what you guys think.
Email is: clucia@sellarlaw.com or just PM me here.

Thanks for looking guys.
Christian

Last edited by acr-c; 12-16-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
pm sent on the vrp logs and t/b, woohoo

Last edited by chawkins2001; 12-16-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:51 PM

E55, Z06
I replied to your email Craig!

Christian
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 PM

E55, Z06
Update: 82mm Throttle Body and 180mm ASP pulley are both sold. Exhaust stuff still for sale/trade.

Christian