Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1999 SLK230K Supercharger and OEM Exhaust Manifold...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 Mercedes Benz C230
1999 SLK230K Supercharger and OEM Exhaust Manifold...

Hello, everyone. I hope all of you are well. I currently have a 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor with a bad engine. The vehicle has just under 80,000 miles on it and is in relatively good condition. I will be repairing the vehicle, but I am planing to upgrade several aspects of the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me regarding any part you may need from this vehicle while she is being dismantled. Any part, such as the supercharger, door mirrors, front bumper, convertable top hydraulic pump,and any number of interior pieces will be gently removed and sold to anyone who needs them. Please feel free to telephone/ text me at (814) 577-6839 and please leave a detailed message regarding your parts needs. You may also email me at curt.walsh37@gmail.com with any questions or requests that you may have. I am located in Maryland, but I am more than willing to ship any item to any state within the continental United States.Thank you all for your time.