Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Looped Fuel rail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Looped Fuel rail

I had a fuel rail looped but wasn't able to use it when i decided to run nitrous. I had bought new injectors and adapters for it also . The rail has been pressure tested and comes with 8 new EV14 550cc injectors and adapters. I need to get this sold to buy a wavetrac or Quaife. $920 shipped.
Looped Fuel rail-photo-19-.jpg
Old 02-27-2012, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350, 2011 ML350, 2003 996TT
If you want to sell just the rail, I might be interested. I would use the EC injectors I got from you with the rail.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
CLS55 AMG
i'd buy the injectors and the adapters if he buys the rail
Old 02-27-2012, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
heres the post you made on bruces fuel rail thread. you raised the roof saying how he charged outragous prices for his kit. now you want 920$ for a kit that you made for 551$?? talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!

"Not to throw fuel into the fire but i asked Bruce about getting just the rail by itself and never got an answer and made a post on the thread that he skipped right over. Obviously it was because i didnt want to spend $1600 on a rail and injectors that are nothing more than bosch ev14 injectors for a GT500 and a stock rail that has the ends cut off and -8 bungs,fittings and line put onto. I'm not saying his product is bad or dosent work because it obviously does but the price that people are paying is just wrong. After being ignored by Bruce i had my own rail made last week for $551 INCLUDING a new fuel rail,the same injectors,russel fittings and braided line. I'm just not down for the crazy mercedes tax people try to charge." qoute from e55amgrocket
Old 02-27-2012, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
That was without paying someone for doing the welding and him giving me the fittings he had for far less than they cost but hey if people want to buy the same thing from him for $1650 or $1500 or whatever he sells them for this week go for it. The rail is for sale by itself now for $475. Yea that's still half of what he charges for the rail by itself IF he would sell one by itself. Go troll another thread and put some bigger brakes on your car or something. P.S. thanks for the bump and showing that this is a deal considering what he charges.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
oediscountparts has the fuel rail for 165$. 16$ each for the 2 fittings and 20$ for the braided line =217$ add an hr labor to weld the fittings at 60$ per and you have a total 277$ to which you want 475$. ill bump this all day long to show the 2 faces you. you rag bruce for his prices then tery to gouge someone else for the kit you now need to sell. its only a deal if someone is foolish enough to pay more than double what you did.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Thanks for showing how bad He rips people off. The rail actually cost almost $200 shipped. The fittings and braided line were $68 from my local speed shop and the guy that did it for me charged $110(his hourly rate) and pressure tested it also. So that adds up to $378. Then there's the time of me ordering the stuff,picking up the fittings,dropping the rail off and picking it up. Then PayPal fees and shipping so heck yea that's a deal. Thanks again for proving its a deal. You can stay on the TTM band wagon and pay 3x more and I'll keep doing my thing. Bump away buddy
Old 02-27-2012, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
oediscountparts has free shipping OVER 50$. the russel fittings were 16$ on ebay shipped to your door.
without any further searching i am just showing everyone how YOU are trying to rip someone off not bruce. he never came on to a thread and bashed someone for building a product then turn around and copy the same product and sell it for a massive profit. close to a 100% markup. who is the rip off? YOU ARE. bottom line is nobody with any common sense will pay 475$ for your rail. since you never used the rail will you warrenty the rail in case of failure?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
I didn't get my rail from there smart guy or my fitting from eBay when they're some fake knock offs. The rail was on my car with fuel thru it and it ran fine. You crack me up how you think that I'm ripping someone off when your buddy sells them for way more. Haters will hate. Are you mad you don't have anything that it will fit on?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:30 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
e63 p30 estate
e55amgrocket had the know-how to produce a part for cheap, now he wants to profit from that; nothing wrong with it, is there? This is still a capitalist country? same thing TTM was doing, except the margins here about only 1/5 as much? (don't quote me on the math.)

he's certainly not breaking any MBworld TOS, and he didn't "copy" TTM's rail exactly.

GLWS.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I didn't get my rail from there smart guy or my fitting from eBay when they're some fake knock offs. The rail was on my car with fuel thru it and it ran fine. You crack me up how you think that I'm ripping someone off when your buddy sells them for way more. Haters will hate. Are you mad you don't have anything that it will fit on?
so because you paid too much for your parts you expect to add it to someone else? and didnt you post this was new that you couldnt use it and now its been on your car so its a used item? the ebay was actually from a race shop no knockoff. the parts house is a mercedes dealer from ashville n.c.
and finally i dont need the rail i have a ttm rail on my car that way i support the vendors and know i have the backing of a reputable shop if i have any problems. what bruce does has zero to do with this . im showing how 2 sided you are and can you be trusted? btw didnt bruce help you out at the track on a race afternoon when you were having issues? no charge never said a word just did what he does best. help folks
drop your price to 300 and ill leave this travesty of a for sale thread alone.
free bump for a high price used rail! are the new 550cc injectors your selling the same injectors you have in your mod sig? are they used also?
Old 02-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Originally Posted by 320 dreamer
That's enough.

Warning
Old 02-28-2012, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by 320 dreamer
so because you paid too much for your parts you expect to add it to someone else? and didnt you post this was new that you couldnt use it and now its been on your car so its a used item? the ebay was actually from a race shop no knockoff. the parts house is a mercedes dealer from ashville n.c.
and finally i dont need the rail i have a ttm rail on my car that way i support the vendors and know i have the backing of a reputable shop if i have any problems. what bruce does has zero to do with this . im showing how 2 sided you are and can you be trusted? btw didnt bruce help you out at the track on a race afternoon when you were having issues? no charge never said a word just did what he does best. help folks
drop your price to 300 and ill leave this travesty of a for sale thread alone.
free bump for a high price used rail! are the new 550cc injectors your selling the same injectors you have in your mod sig? are they used also?
Just so you know...Bruce DID NOT help me at the track he just went on his sales pitch stuff I was the one that helped taking the skinnies off Mikes car for Lowpro to use FYI. Get your facts straight and please leave this thread alone. You stated your not buying it so no reason to be in here
Old 02-28-2012, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
i'm getting my own rail made and I can confirm the prices quoted in here. I bought the rail from oediscount parts, paid $80 for the -8an fittings and braided line and am paying my welder $100 to weld it. that adds up to almost $400. It's pretty reasonable for the seller to charge $475 shipped for it since he did all the legwork and had it made. If you don't wanna pay for his time, go ahead and do it yourself, it's not rocket science. Either way you slice it, it's a killer deal compared to what TTM is charging.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by xpl0sive
i'm getting my own rail made and I can confirm the prices quoted in here. I bought the rail from oediscount parts, paid $80 for the -8an fittings and braided line and am paying my welder $100 to weld it. that adds up to almost $400. It's pretty reasonable for the seller to charge $475 shipped for it since he did all the legwork and had it made. If you don't wanna pay for his time, go ahead and do it yourself, it's not rocket science. Either way you slice it, it's a killer deal compared to what TTM is charging.
Thanks! At least someone else can see that. The price also includes paypal and shipping so its basically a break even deal with the time that goes into getting everything.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Yep, all accurate. Though I do my own welding I would charge $250 just for welding to make it worth my time. GLWS!
Old 02-29-2012, 01:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
nevermind dont care glws

Last edited by theeddie; 02-29-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
GLWS Steve!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
ok I know this has been brought up before but no real answer.

Would using a looped rail help at all with oem injectors?I dont want to touch my tune since its 100% perfect and love the way the car runs.I dont do long 3rd gear pulls and just want some piece of mind.

would it help much with stock injectors or would it still need to be tweaked to hit the same targets/af etc.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
It will help with stock injectors too. It's possible that it would help even more do with stock injectors with keeping a consistent pressure in the rail and the added volume also.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by skratch77
ok I know this has been brought up before but no real answer.

Would using a looped rail help at all with oem injectors?I dont want to touch my tune since its 100% perfect and love the way the car runs.I dont do long 3rd gear pulls and just want some piece of mind.

would it help much with stock injectors or would it still need to be tweaked to hit the same targets/af etc.
Piece of mine goes a long ways buddy. With your mods, yes, even with stock injectors, get the loop. I would not want to trust my motor to someone's opinion on a forum and it certainly won't hurt any. Know what I mean?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by TonyC
e55amgrocket had the know-how to produce a part for cheap, now he wants to profit from that; nothing wrong with it, is there? This is still a capitalist country? same thing TTM was doing, except the margins here about only 1/5 as much? (don't quote me on the math.)

he's certainly not breaking any MBworld TOS, and he didn't "copy" TTM's rail exactly.

GLWS.

Correcto. $475 more than reasonable, considering all the time spent, paypal costs, shipping costs.

Bump glws
Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
i sent you a few PM's.... have you shipped my injectors? please let me know