Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: JB4 + bluetooth connect kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C63 S
Smile FS: JB4 + bluetooth connect kit

Selling my JB4 + bluetooth connect kit. $940 new, offering it for $775 obo. I'm going to be selling or trading the car soon, so reverting to stock. Attached a bunch of pics to show all connectors are in good shape.
PM is fine, otherwise text 201-412-9671 for quickest reply!

Old 07-24-2019, 12:11 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
C63 W205 17' + W205 C250@brabus + NSX 95'
was it working properly?
Old 07-24-2019, 01:06 AM

2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by notabenex
was it working properly?
Yes. I had it on the car for about 5 months, during which time I experimented with a number of maps. A few weeks ago on map 0 (which it had been on for about 2 months, as I've had to take it in for warranty work a few times) it triggered an intake manifold pressure code that was "implausibly low" and the car went into limp mode. I had no problems on any other maps. I filled Terry and Jon in on the situation. They thought maybe there was water damage, but as you can see in the pics I've provided there was barely even any dust on the thing. If you are seriously interested, I can open the box up to show pics of the board, but I'm confident there won't be anything to show.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:56 AM

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by myspoonis2big
Yes. I had it on the car for about 5 months, during which time I experimented with a number of maps. A few weeks ago on map 0 (which it had been on for about 2 months, as I've had to take it in for warranty work a few times) it triggered an intake manifold pressure code that was "implausibly low" and the car went into limp mode. I had no problems on any other maps. I filled Terry and Jon in on the situation. They thought maybe there was water damage, but as you can see in the pics I've provided there was barely even any dust on the thing. If you are seriously interested, I can open the box up to show pics of the board, but I'm confident there won't be anything to show.
Double check inside the JB4 box, on the board. That’s where water damage would be.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:51 PM

2016 C63 S
Smile

Photos of the board as discussed. Only reason I didn't want to open it up was because I had it in a nicely tied/padded setup. No issues, confirmed via email with Terry @ BMS

Last edited by myspoonis2big; 07-24-2019 at 12:56 PM.