MBUX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550e, GLC350e, sprinter
MBUX

We have a ‘23 X243 and are attempting to add video in motion for the kids to watch while traveling. We found a company in Germany (kufatec) that will sell us the hardware adapter to enable it but we would have to install it. Since it plugs into the MBUX main controller, can someone tell me if they have attempted this before and/or where the MBUX controller is located?
thank you so much!
Old 09-20-2023, 08:35 AM

Received 342 Likes on 213 Posts
2008 CL550, 2022 EQB300, 2022 EQS580
Originally Posted by Pluginbenz
We have a ‘23 X243 and are attempting to add video in motion for the kids to watch while traveling. We found a company in Germany (kufatec) that will sell us the hardware adapter to enable it but we would have to install it. Since it plugs into the MBUX main controller, can someone tell me if they have attempted this before and/or where the MBUX controller is located?
thank you so much!
I've got both an old MB, and a couple new MB. I suggest you contact @BenzNinja before you tackle something like this. He knows more about these cars than the engineers at Mercedes, and could get it correctly hooked into your system. Regarding physically adding it to your car, you should probably buy a WIS manual, which BenzNinja would provide as part of his service, or you could buy a cut rate version for cheap on Ebay (although these systems are super sketchy and barely work). If you don't know, WIS is the actual MB shop manual.
Old 10-21-2023, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EQB

Just use carstream on Android Auto