EQE SUV 350 4MATIC creeps at a full stop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2024, 10:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EQE SUV 350 4MATIC
Question EQE SUV 350 4MATIC creeps at a full stop

Hello Everyone!

I am wondering if any of you have experienced the same issue as I have... The thing is that I stopped by the dealership this Monday (7/1) for a software update to address the recall NHTSA#24V372 (battery management system software) for my EQE350 SUV 4MATIC. However, there is something strange that I noticed after the job was done. The vehicle now creeps at a full stop, even in power recuperation mode. Previously, the vehicle did not creep when it was at a full stop, and I could literally achieve one-pedal driving if I engaged the power recuperation, but now this feature is gone (the vehicle creeps at a full stop) after the software update...

I'd like to ask the owners who have the same model as I do (EQE SUV 350 4MATIC): If you have also completed the same software update for the same recall (NHTSA#24V372 ), have you experienced the same issue as I have? Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-03-2024, 10:49 PM

Received 219 Likes on 152 Posts
2023 EQE350 4MATIC, 2023 EQE 350 4MATIC SUV, 1995 E300 Diesel
Welcome! You can enable or disable creep in the vehicle settings area in the driving menu. Wouldn't be affected by the update. It's possible you may be using a different profile or that someone in the dealership reset your settings. Creep is on by default. Feel free to ask any questions and we'll be happy to help!