Mercedes Me Connect App

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 09:55 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
EQS 580 SUV. Emerald Green
Mercedes Me Connect App

Hi
On the first day I bought my EQS 580 SUV, the app wasn’t connecting and when I reached out to the customer service and they helped me to get it connect. Now for the last two days it is not in synch with the car. I tried the usual steps of uninstalling, cache clear etc and no use. I am not sure whether this a Mercedes service issue or something else with my specific car. Can anyone confirm whether the app is working for them at this time with the new EQS models.

Thanks
Old 04-23-2023, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,961 Likes on 2,639 Posts
2019 C63CS
FWIW, the services and app are up. It's syncing fine for me. Usually this is an issue with the car not communicating with the backend. MBUX has had a number of online connectivity issues. Your HERMES module may need to be reset.
Old 04-23-2023, 10:09 PM

Nvmd. I got the answer that I need to take it to the dealer to get it reset. Anyway reached out to the App support and they have a ticket for me, so will wait for couple of days and then check.
Thanks
Originally Posted by superswiss
FWIW, the services and app are up. It's syncing fine for me. Usually this is an issue with the car not communicating with the backend. MBUX has had a number of online connectivity issues. Your HERMES module may need to be reset.
Thank you for the quick confirmation. Is this something we can do or need to take it to the dealer to have it reset?
Thanks
-Sen

Last edited by gsenk; 04-23-2023 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2023, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,961 Likes on 2,639 Posts
2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by gsenk
Nvmd. I got the answer that I need to take it to the dealer to get it reset. Anyway reached out to the App support and they have a ticket for me, so will wait for couple of days and then check.
ThanksThank you for the quick confirmation. Is this something we can do or need to take it to the dealer to have it reset?
Thanks
-Sen
Need to take it to the dealer
Old 04-29-2023, 09:21 PM

I was able to resolve this by myself. I hope the following steps helps for some one.

1. In the app click on the top left hamburger menu. Then click on your vehicle.
2. In the next view, select “Manage Services”.
3. In the next view, if the “Activate all Services” is not clickable, (which was the case for me as I had everything enabled before), click on one of the items, I selected “Charging”.
4. In ”Charging” I deselected “Charge setting & Pre-Entry Climate Control”, clicked the “<“ back arrow on top left.
5. In the view now you will have “Activate all Services” button enabled. Click that and after a min, everything should be in sync.

-Sen
The following users liked this post:
nosnoop (04-30-2023)