EQS EQS (V297) sedan

Fragrance system eqs 450+ seems very weak

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eqs450
Fragrance system eqs 450+ seems very weak

I previously had an e class with the fragrance system and it was great and very noticeable. On this car i can’t seem to smell it at all and have tried 2 different fragrances.

I have the setting set to 3 (max) and it just doesn’t seem to be working or if it is then hardly any scent is coming through the vents.

Took to the dealer and they claim it is working but the guy sat in the car with me and admits he doesn’t really smell it. But the car is so new that he doesn’t have anything to compare it to.

Anyone have the fragrance system option? If so what has your experience been with it?
Old 03-02-2022, 01:02 AM

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
2022 EQS 450+
Originally Posted by xvpstudios
I previously had an e class with the fragrance system and it was great and very noticeable. On this car i can’t seem to smell it at all and have tried 2 different fragrances.

I have the setting set to 3 (max) and it just doesn’t seem to be working or if it is then hardly any scent is coming through the vents.

Took to the dealer and they claim it is working but the guy sat in the car with me and admits he doesn’t really smell it. But the car is so new that he doesn’t have anything to compare it to.

Anyone have the fragrance system option? If so what has your experience been with it?
I have it but I've rarely used it. The one time I did it was definitely strong, even on medium. I'm very sensitive to perfumes though.
Old 03-14-2022, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eqs450
Any update

Any others here with the 450 or 580 have the fragrance system installed? How strong is yours on the different settings?

Mine is in the shop and they cant figure it out and they dont have any cars in stock to compare to. On the strongest setting you cant smell anything in my car or slightly faint at best.

My eclass i owned prior had the same system and it was very noticeable.

Old 03-14-2022, 07:43 PM

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
EQS 450+
I have my fragrance set on "new car smell" at the maximum level Doing great so far.