EQS EQS (V297) sedan

Strange map behavior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 02:56 PM

Received 445 Likes on 279 Posts
EQS 450+
Strange map behavior

Got in my 450+ today to head for the golf course, and noticed that there were no charging stations on the display. In fact, no POIs at all. Checked my settings when I got to the course, and they had not changed. Noticed it again when I left golf, so I stopped and fooled around a little. Found if I changed the size of the display to larger, then smaller, all the POIs were displayed, including some I had not selected, such as gas stations. This behavior continued on the way home, with some charging stations displaying for a while, then disappearing. Each time I changed the size of the display, a bunch more appeared, only to have some disappear later. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 07-27-2023, 10:30 AM

Received 261 Likes on 154 Posts
EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Originally Posted by hlothery
Got in my 450+ today to head for the golf course, and noticed that there were no charging stations on the display. In fact, no POIs at all. Checked my settings when I got to the course, and they had not changed. Noticed it again when I left golf, so I stopped and fooled around a little. Found if I changed the size of the display to larger, then smaller, all the POIs were displayed, including some I had not selected, such as gas stations. This behavior continued on the way home, with some charging stations displaying for a while, then disappearing. Each time I changed the size of the display, a bunch more appeared, only to have some disappear later. Anyone else experiencing this?
One thing I noticed is that a charging station that was selected (by the car) would disappear and be de-selected if it become fully utilized by other EVs. Rather than ask if we were willing to wait in line to charge, the car popped up a message that said we could not make it to the next charger on the route. So much for AI.