EQS EQS (V297) sedan

mercedes me connnect app not working due to passenger window open EQS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 03:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eqs 450
mercedes me connnect app not working due to passenger window open EQS

windows door seems to show open on mercedes me connect app for the passenger side while it was closed. Now i cannot use the remote services via me connect app. Raised a ticket with mb me connect customer service and been 10 days and no update? Any one faced the same issue .. how did it got resolved?
Old 05-07-2024, 06:55 PM

Received 386 Likes on 249 Posts
EQS 450+
Others have described this problem. There is a procedure in the owners manual to reset the window parameters. I believe it resets how the window reacts when you open the door, etc. Not sure exactly how to do it, but I know it is in the owners manual. I would suggest you try that and see if it resolves the problem. If not, a dealer visit can probably fix it.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eqs 450
I tried it but did not work. I took it to the dealer and he directed me to the Mercedes me connect services.
Old 05-08-2024, 05:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 286 Posts
EQ
I had this happen on my EQE once. If I recall correctly, I did the window reset procedure. Roll the window down window, then roll it up all the way and hold for 10 seconds. Then roll down and hold for 10 seconds. Something like that and it resolved for me.