EQS EQS (V297) sedan

Dc not charging

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2024, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E coupe 350
Dc not charging

Hello there, I just bought an Eqs 580 last week, I was up to 40% of battery and I went for a DC fast charge but it seems like it won’t start charging. The connection between the car and the charging station is there, the station says charging but the car inside shows nothing. Sometimes gives error or sometimes just no alarm or anything but the car won’t charge on DC but it charges on level 2 normally. Does anyone experience this? Or do I need to set up something in the car for DC charging?
Old 06-01-2024, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 576 Likes on 394 Posts
2024 AMG EQE SUV , 2021 E63S Wagon - gone, 2018 E63S Sedan - gone
Originally Posted by CB90
Hello there, I just bought an Eqs 580 last week, I was up to 40% of battery and I went for a DC fast charge but it seems like it won’t start charging. The connection between the car and the charging station is there, the station says charging but the car inside shows nothing. Sometimes gives error or sometimes just no alarm or anything but the car won’t charge on DC but it charges on level 2 normally. Does anyone experience this? Or do I need to set up something in the car for DC charging?
What charger network are you using? Did you register the Mercedes Me ChargePoint acct? Did you enable the standard charge program? I use EvGo chargers without any issue.
Old 06-01-2024, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E coupe 350
Originally Posted by HBerman
What charger network are you using? Did you register the Mercedes Me ChargePoint acct? Did you enable the standard charge program? I use EvGo chargers without any issue.
I’m in Canada so I use ChargePoint or BChydro.
yes I’m registered and I think I enabled the charge program because I charge on level 2.