Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CLK 280 Sport Conv
Questions : Please read ALL

Hi,

I have just bought a MB CLK 280 Sport 2007 Cabriolet

It has an Ipod connection,

I have connected my Ipod, and on the menu on the dash (using the steering wheel) I have gone to Ipod, and I can see the track thats playing, I can move back and forth between tracks ie forward to next track or back (one gives me begining of track) twice takjes me to previous track

How do I select albums as at the moment it just goes through all the tracks on the ipod (possibly but not sure) in alphabetical order i think!

so if i want a song begining with say S then i have to go through about 700 tracks to get to what i want, then if i want a track begioning with say C i have to go back about 500 tracks etc

there has to be an easier way!

Please help

also does anyone have or pleae would somebody scan in the manual for the ipod dockl and sentit to me please? (email is the_photographer@hotmail.co.uk)

also

I want Bi Xenons where can I get these and get them fitted and how much would it cost?

wheres the cheapest place to get the latest command NAV DVD?

If I buy an ipod touch is there a way of getting the videos on it top play via the command screen?

on the command system there an ooption or TV or video or something? what can i get for this and how much and rwhere can I buy it from

does anybody in the UK do the boot lid up and down option (fitting etc)

does anybody in the UK do the TV or DVD player Options?, does anyone in the UK do the Convertible roof up and down option from the remote?

how much would it cost and is it worth it (and of course who do i gotto to get it fitted etc) the linguatronic option?

does anyone for that AMG light thing in the Uk to the door sill?

Any other options please send them

Please see my email address above

BTW I am Based in Hemel Hempstead in Herts UK (Not too far from London)

Old 02-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
You should ask in the regular CLK forum... but do trim it down.