I want to buy a 4 to 7 year old Saloon/Estate Mercedes. Recommendations please???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 04:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KIA
Question I want to buy a 4 to 7 year old Saloon/Estate Mercedes. Recommendations please???

Hi All
I have always dreamed of owning a Mercedes. My knowledge of cars is minimal so i was recommended this forum. I would love an E-class estate but obviously looking for advise from you guys about this. I am buying the car in Ireland. I am looking for value but also want to have as much up to date Spec as possible. My range is in or around 4 to 7 year old cars. Any recommendations on the best models, tips on what to look our for when checking out the car and of course tips on which models to stay away from would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 05-24-2020, 12:44 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Mercedes E class w211 T-model
Hi JIimmyoneball,
i only can talk about my experience with Mercedes
i own a few clk, a 230 coupe and V6 3.0 convertible, and i love it own them, they all give problems if we don't care about, 3 years ago i bought my first E Class 05 plate E 270 CDI estate with 7 seats, i still have it and i won't sell because i already spend quite a bit of money in the 3 years of ownership to keep the maintenance up to date, but i did all the work on it, it has now 195k miles on it and runs like a dream, i am very happy with it.

here some of the videos i did on her
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM...K23atDXux1qHpw