European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

I'm a lurker on this new European Delivery forum....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 01:53 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2013 BMW 335i Msport, 2012 Mustang GT
I'm a lurker on this new European Delivery forum....

Hello everyone, as you know, this is a new forum on ///MBWorld. It might appear that Gary from LA and I are having a private conversation, which is sort of Ok for now, but it can't go on like this for long... We need your help.

There are a fair number of views on these threads as we try to get the new forum going, and what I'm asking is that if you are viewing, please "check in," and say hello. That might mean that some of you may need to join and become members of ///MBWorld. Please do!

Check in here, say hello, and maybe add a few words as to why you've been looking. Have you done European Delivery before, perhaps with Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi or Volvo? Are you possibly interested in doing a European Delivery in the future?

Once the ice is broken by saying hello here, it will get much easier to join in future discussions. This really can become a pleasant place to visit and to learn about, or provide information about this really fantastic program that MB offers.

I hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance for joining us by saying "hello!"
Old 02-03-2016, 05:59 PM

-or- mdsbuc thought that he might have an easier time pulling teeth from this chicken....
Old 02-05-2016, 06:01 PM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
no MBs at the moment :(
you've recruited me. Here I am!
Old 02-05-2016, 06:39 PM

Thanks Cliff...! I'm looking forward to hearing about your upcoming delivery in Sindelfingen, just three days after my own.