European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Rented an S63 this Time Instead of Buying a Car on Euro Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 313 Likes on 214 Posts
‘19 AMG S63
Rented an S63 this Time Instead of Buying a Car on Euro Delivery

Attached you will find a couple of pictures: one of the 2017 S63 I rented for 9 days in the Euro Delivery parking lot in Sindelfingen and the other of the Customer Center in Sindelfingen where Euro Delivery cars are picked up. I took the tour of the factory this past Monday and watched the assembly of the 2018 S Class cars. Awesome time in Sindelfingen Germany!https://mbworld.org/forums/images/smilies/driving.gif
Old 10-09-2017, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 124 Likes on 43 Posts
'94 NSX,'99 NSX Z,'12 C63 Black Series (Prior: '07 E63, '08 CLK63 Black Series,'14 E63-S & 16 C63-S)
I am traveling to Germany next week and am trying to locate an "interesting" car to rent. It seems like none of the major rental places have AMG, M-car, etc, to rent. How was your experience renting this AMG? Recommended? How did you arrange for the car?

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2017, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 313 Likes on 214 Posts
‘19 AMG S63
Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
I am traveling to Germany next week and am trying to locate an "interesting" car to rent. It seems like none of the major rental places have AMG, M-car, etc, to rent. How was your experience renting this AMG? Recommended? How did you arrange for the car?

Thanks!
My experience in renting an S63 was great. The rental company I used was Sixt which is a major rental car company in Germany. I have found that one of the keys to booking a car like an AMG is booking far in advance. I booked it over 6 months in advance. If you want to book say an S500 or S600 this potentially can be booked a week in advance depending on what city you pick up and drop off in but an S63 or BMW M760L should be booked far in advance. Just my experience here.