European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Great experience with European Delivery of 2017 E300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E300 2017
Smile Great experience with European Delivery of 2017 E300

I was 100% satisfied with service of Herbert Haemmer of MB Escondido, CA, and the European Delivery program. Purchase price negotiations handled professionally and all travel and car paperwork and details went smoothly. Herbert also offered over the top service with itinerary, hotel, and restaurant recommendations that were spot on. Loved the plant tour and car pickup process. Driving in Germany was easy. We had a lovely and memorable experience. Thanks Herbert and MB!
Old 07-18-2017, 02:35 PM

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes E400 wagon (formerly 1995 Honda Accord EX sedan)
Originally Posted by MBuffington
I was 100% satisfied with service of Herbert Haemmer of MB Escondido, CA, and the European Delivery program. Purchase price negotiations handled professionally and all travel and car paperwork and details went smoothly. Herbert also offered over the top service with itinerary, hotel, and restaurant recommendations that were spot on. Loved the plant tour and car pickup process. Driving in Germany was easy. We had a lovely and memorable experience. Thanks Herbert and MB!
I want to echo the experience of MBuffington, who took European delivery of a 2017 E300 this month. We returned earlier this month from picking up our 2017 E400 wagon in Sindelfingen, after working with Herbert Haemmer at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido to configure it just as we wanted. In the months before our trip, I was impressed with his patience, diligence, and gentlemanliness. Once we were in Germany, his years of experience with European delivery really paid off: he handled all the paperwork and details himself, even writing a personal letter in German to his friend to alert him to our date for dropping off the car at the end. His advice on how to plan the trip was invaluable, even though we have been to Europe often and driven there before: he knows the ropes at Mercedes, and he knows his way around Germany. We are really grateful to him for a lovely experience, and for a trip during which practically nothing went wrong. Now we're looking forward to our car's arrival on this continent. Anyone considering European delivery should talk to Herbert before trying to arrange it through someone else who lacks his expertise.