European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Compare MBZ/AMG and BMW/M Euro delivery?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 02:17 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
C63s coupe
Compare MBZ/AMG and BMW/M Euro delivery?

Has anybody here done ED of both brands? Are there ED expert BMW dealers or sales gods (like Herbert Haemmer is for MBZ's)?

Am considering an M5 in 2021-22 time frame, after 8 MBZs inc. 3 AMGs am ready for a change. Nothing wrong with MBZs.

Please feel free to reply Private.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 317 Likes on 218 Posts
‘19 AMG S63
Unfortunately for US Customers of BMW they no longer do European Delivery. This is a permanent decision and not just a temporary issue due to COVID19. I wrote to Bernhard Kuhnt CEO of BMW North America expressing my disappointment of their decision to stop Euro Delivery. His staff did reply to my e-mail.

Originally Posted by rroberts
Has anybody here done ED of both brands? Are there ED expert BMW dealers or sales gods (like Herbert Haemmer is for MBZ's)?

Am considering an M5 in 2021-22 time frame, after 8 MBZs inc. 3 AMGs am ready for a change. Nothing wrong with MBZs.

Please feel free to reply Private.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:28 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
BMW X3, Mercedes GLC300 (EDP)
Originally Posted by MTrauman
Unfortunately for US Customers of BMW they no longer do European Delivery. This is a permanent decision and not just a temporary issue due to COVID19. I wrote to Bernhard Kuhnt CEO of BMW North America expressing my disappointment of their decision to stop Euro Delivery. His staff did reply to my e-mail.
Just to confirm what MTrauman wrote, here is the official BMWUSA page announcing the end of the ED program:

https://www.bmwusa.com/european-delivery.html