Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Sorry could not make it..... .....got to go to a business meeting... ....beside the Brabus V12 7.3 is not ready......unless you guys willing to push my car cause it got no motor..... :p ..... if you guys have a chance to stop by at Brabus say "HI" to my Brabus V12 7.3.......it the only red car that there.......

P.S. hope you guys have fun......and don't forget to take a lot of pictures......
Old 06-08-2005, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
Sorry could not make it..... .....got to go to a business meeting... ....beside the Brabus V12 7.3 is not ready......unless you guys willing to push my car cause it got no motor..... :p ..... if you guys have a chance to stop by at Brabus say "HI" to my Brabus V12 7.3.......it the only red car that there.......

your SL is red!!! i NEED TO SEE IT!!! THAT IS LIEK MY DREAM CAR!!!! a red 73-129...............ahhh...................
Old 06-08-2005, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RedMongoosE
your SL is red!!! i NEED TO SEE IT!!! THAT IS LIEK MY DREAM CAR!!!! a red 73-129...............ahhh...................
Thank.....red like your.........I bring it the next meeting.......or you could stop by at brabus.........I have another SL Brabus in silver.........which everybody saw it at the meeting..........
Old 06-08-2005, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Update!!!

Ok

Where: Top Lot Of The Parking Garage-

When: 11 Oclock
12 Oclock We Are Going To Cruzzzz Up Pch!!!

Why: Somthing About Lexani And His 600s Lol

Picks Of The Structure!
Attached Thumbnails So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-new-fi1.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-newfi2.jpg  

Last edited by Bigdot; 06-08-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Thank.....red like your.........I bring it the next meeting.......or you could stop by at brabus.........I have another SL Brabus in silver.........which everybody saw it at the meeting..........

do you want to sponser me so i can take my car to B?

lol
mark
Old 06-08-2005, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1990 560SEL, 1993 190E 2.3, 2001 BMW M5
aw ****...you guys are leaving at 12??

damn this complicates things...cant we leave at 1??
Old 06-08-2005, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

do you want to sponser me so i can take my car to B?

lol
mark
just reading all your kill storys... ......I think it a bad idea.... ........just joking........ :p
Old 06-08-2005, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
just reading all your kill storys... ......I think it a bad idea.... ........just joking........ :p

so does that "just joking" mean that you WILL pay for all of the B stuff?!!! yaya lol

Mark
Old 06-08-2005, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by krk230
aw ****...you guys are leaving at 12??

damn this complicates things...cant we leave at 1??

sorry kid we gotta beat some of the traffic on PCH!

Mark
Old 06-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Banned

your sister.
why only CC?>? take the drive, i LOVE your car!!!

AMrk
No way, too many miles. Maybe ill take it... Its been hibernating in the garage for a 1week getting ready for Huntington Beach Concours which i got 2nd place in my class on 6-5. We'll see.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by perzbenz
No way, too many miles. Maybe ill take it... Its been hibernating in the garage for a 1week getting ready for Huntington Beach Concours which i got 2nd place in my class on 6-5. We'll see.

how many miles do you have on her???

mark
Old 06-08-2005, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
[QUOTE=Vic55]
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos

930am Fred??? Done deal at the parking lot to the left of Starbucks??
Damn the OC crowd is all confused, but us, SCV's Finest are as my one friend likes to say, "shinning."

11 AM is the time i believe John aka Lexani is showing up to the meet. 12 I believe is the time we will be leaving, maybe a little later, but i believe its 12.

Now i cant answer all your Questions but i can try my best. So if there are any more questions please PM me, and ill try my best.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
[QUOTE=DancingBenzos]
Originally Posted by Vic55

Damn the OC crowd is all confused, but us, SCV's Finest are as my one friend likes to say, "shinning."

11 AM is the time i believe John aka Lexani is showing up to the meet. 12 I believe is the time we will be leaving, maybe a little later, but i believe its 12.

Now i cant answer all your Questions but i can try my best. So if there are any more questions please PM me, and ill try my best.

wez a littl confuzed

lol,
i think i cleard up most Qs...... john where are you??!!
Old 06-08-2005, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Jesues christ....

For ****s sake, I only left for a bit, people please behave yourselves. Try to understand, it takes time for me to do updates, and if you people would have payed attention at my last update it says:

"FINAL UPDATE"

But ok, lets get a re-cap here, in my last update, I specifically say the meeting is at 11AM!!!!!!! ELEVEN!!!!! ELEVEN!!!!! For gods sake, eleven. Everyone understood?

Ok... I need to relax, since you people are asking for it, I shall do another update, but please-- patience is a ****ing virtue. Do understand, you are not the only forum I have to go to. Thank you for you're cooperation. Now, check back in a bit, and I will try to get to all questions.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
my suggestion is just update your very 1st post with the correct info and most of us wouldnt have issues. its super simple to edit and will save u lots of hassles in the future.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
my suggestion is just update your very 1st post with the correct info and most of us wouldnt have issues. its super simple to edit and will save u lots of hassles in the future.

AFTER Awhile you cant edit your posts!! its lame!! it can be very confueing.

mark
Old 06-08-2005, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lexani Update...

Ok... now, after this post, unless its LIFE-THREATNING do not post. I repeat DO NOT POST. I would like to keep this Update on the front page as long as possible, PM me with any questions, ONCE, and I will get back to you. It might take a while because Im busy, but give me at least 24 hrs-- at most. Thank you.

So, Lexani's tradition, list update... heres a hint, 'Tis a BIG update... ouch:

1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Jay55
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. bkmotor
7. more151please
8. Tbone55
9. Perzbenz
10. BenzGal
11. eLemnt | 0ne
12. SleeperZZZ
13. AndyAMG
14. FrankW
15. krk230
16. suzq044
17. r3v1ls
18. calboy
19. Fast55
20. Jack500
21. S-Clusiv
22. Mr. Vanos
23. onesandzeros
24. gqmagic
25. Andrew1316
26. Brav
27. ElDiabloJoe
28. RedMongoosE
29. Eleanor Owner
30. VelocitE55
31. RadSteve
32. C350er
33. RhinoLT
34. RhinoLTguest
35. Josh R
36. Mark
37. Josh K
38. LnkPrkSoldier
39. Sparissa
40. Adamvax
41. yayoe55amg
42. Stolit
43. AlexBenz

Bimmerforums members:

44. eTiger13
45. SoundOfSpeed
46. live2roll
47. GoodOlSappy
48. Icarus94
49. Infamous
50. Bimma Boi M3
51. 92 e30 cabrio
52. j3o2s8h
53. Mblaster

Ferrari-chat members:

54. TabascoWilliams
55. Ferrari Diva
56. Vroom!!!
57. Vroomguest!!!
58. markymark360F1
59. HRE_//M3
60. Viper10
61. Kennyyellow360
62. Kennyyellowguest1
63. Kennyyellowguest2
64. Kennyyellowguest3
65. PiNG
66. SPT
67. one6zero
68. Slurpee1216
69. Black355
70. Jimmy540i.com
71. Testshootcom
72. Phantom
73. Sideways
74. Briane6d

Lamborghini Forum members:

75. Craigberman

SRT Fourm members:

76. Zero46
77. suzq044
78. NeonsRslow
79. jgunnar
80. WRXkllr
81. BaByVpR
82. Black01
83. The-Violator
84. JuniorDogGT
85. TehDef
86. Gfernndogg
87. XxredDevilXx
88. SyberKahn
89. Phoenyx
90. Tech8
91. TechRX-7
92. x$RT4x

Miscelleanously acquired:

93. GallardoLambo
94. SRT4Dodge
95. M3 BMW
96. M3 BMW 2
97. F430Fred
98. Porsche 911 Carrera Convertible
99. Fredbro
100. modded wrx
101. CitronGuest
102. MGT
103. BentleyNPB
104. KneeShoe00

HPS Team:

###. ???
###. ???
###. ???

I pray to god those parking lots are going to be Resident Evil meets Dawn of the Dead empty...

And...

General Meet Info:

What: Benz and AMG Meet
When: June 11th, Saturday
Where: Newport Beach at Fashion Island & Macaroni Grill
Time: 11AM until late-evening
Why: In loving memory of Benjamin Miles Keaton-- memorial run.

Fashion Island
Pacific Coast Highway & Newport Center Drive
(949) 721-2000
http://www.shopfashionisland.com/

Macaroni Grill
(714) 901-4481
7901 Edinger Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 (for now)

And...

Ok, since I guess I was not clear enough in my last update, we are meeting at Fashion Island, Newport Beach, and lets get this straight, ELEVEN AM. 11 o' clock. I dont know how else to put it. 11... Everyone ok? From Fashion Island we travel up the PCH until we hit Malibu where we turn around and head back to Huntington Beach, CA for dinner.

And...

Dining:

Macaroni Grill-- reserve a seat, heres the number, do it now or wait an hour or two to get in:

(714) 901-4481

And...

Also,

Macaroni Grill has a fairly small parking lot-- can probably hold 50 cars max. If no ones there, obviously Saturday night is going to get busy, some of you who get there slow might have to find else were to park, and heres a suggestion:

You're going to have a nice 5 minute walk, but its the closest that comes to mind. The Pavillions Parking lot right off Beach Blvd. You cant miss it, it should be able to hold any extras we have. Good luck.
And...

Members who are signed up...

Please do not forget! Im stressing this more than anything, and Im willing to bet quite a few wont show. Please dont be one of them.

And...

This is a memorial run for Benjamin Miles Keaton. Before we leave for PCH, I dont care if its 12:01, we are staying and SOMEONE is saying a thing or two about Benjamin. A Eulogy, pherhaps. Im not too good at this stuff, but someone has to say something. From what I gathered, he was a good man, and hes left behind a wife of 30 days. We will all gather round for this moment, and it WILL be silent-- I expect everyone to respect this, and not rudely interuppt, if you will, you will be asked to leave. Please be polite and respectful.

And...

Heres our journey, step by step, once more:

First off, if, during the cruise, you get lost from the pack or something happens, heres where the cruise to Malibu is taking us:

Gladstone's Malibu
17300 Pacific Coast Highway
Pasific Palisades, CA 90272

Remember it, write it down, get it stuck in you're head. We will wait at Gladstones until EACH and EVERY last member who showed up at Newport arrives. Now... on to specifics...

1. We meet up at Fashion Island, Newport Beach at 11. Please be prompt. Its 11, not 12, not 1, not 2, not 6. Can everyone understand this? Communication is everything, take note. We will take pictures, meet fellow members/enthusiasts and at exactly 12, not a moment later, the pack will start moving. That gives you slow pokes an hour to get there.

2. We get out of Fashion Island, and enter the PCH from: Newport Center Drive. We start cruising up PCH. Despite what I said earlier, and despite my deepest regrets, there will be nowhere on the PCH we can stop as check-points on the way to Malibu. I've searched (maybe I missed some), and came up with nothing that can hold the amount of vehicles we will be rolling with.

3. After passing Long Beach, CA we will go down around Rolling Hills, follwed by Rancho Palos Verdes, in turn taking us past Torrance and Redondo Beach.

4.After some more cruising, through Ignlewood and Culver city, we finally hit the REAL PCH, with nothing but beautiful skys and sparkingly blue water all the way down to our destination.

Ok, now pay attention, major change here:

5.After leaving Ignlewood and Culver behind, we will follow the PCH and we come to a "fork in the road", as it were-- where we could continue to follow the PCH, but INSTEAD we exit the PCH (1), at Malibu Rd. Its right past Malibu Lagoon State Beach.

6. Once we arrive at MALIBU's RALPHs SAVON DIEDRICH's parking lot (23841 West Malibu Road Malibu, CA 90265), I imagine we are going to assault the nearest gas station, BEFORE heading back. Anyhow, we will wait there for the slower people to catch-up, once more chatting and taking pictures, checking through some videos some of us might of filmed on the way up here, etc. All this should last until 3-4. If traffic is good on the PCH, if not, no biggie, we lose an hour or two, all good.

7. After 3:30-4, we will leave Malibu's RALPH's PARKING LOT, we start going East on Malibu Rd. toward MALIBU COLONY RD.

8. We catch the left turn onto WEBB WAY.

9. Make a right onto PCH/CA-1 going south.

10. After a bit of cruising on the PCH, once more, we take the I-10 East, from there we merge onto I-405 South via EXIT 3B going towards Long Beach here.

11. We take the Beach Blvd. Exit toward Huntington Beach and than the ramp, and were there.

And...

Some time estimates for you time freaks:

Total Est. Time: 1 Hour w/no Traffic! Count on two, or a bit more. You're vehicle will add up about 54 miles on the odometer, and that goes for both ways.

^^ Lets not hold the Legendary Lexani accountable for any of these times, ok? Im estimating here. Thank you.

And...

Krk230,

Im sorry, but there is no way we could leave at 1. I have specified 12 too many people, and changing it to accomadate one person, is a bit unfair. From my view point anyways, however, I would love for you to come, so, Im going to see if we can hold it down a bit longer-- can you somehow leave work early and be there by say... 12:20-12:30? Hope we can work something out. Good Luck.

And...

NOTICE:

MAKE SURE YOU'RE VEHICLE HAD GAS AND EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER! IF YOU HAVE TO RE-FUEL HALF-WAY THERE, YOU'RE ON YOU'RE OWN!

And...

If you have some suggestions on the route I chose, or what not, feel free to PM, Im more than willing to change it for the best. But again, Im busy, so be prepared to wait a bit for a responce.

And...

Fred,

Thanks for covering for me while I've been at work. I appreciate it big man. In worst-case-scenario, if I dont show, Im counting on you to get them through this. Its looking a bit iffy, Im going to have to pull major overtime tomorrow and Thursday and Friday, so dont expect me to be on here much, Im going to check ever so often, but try and keep things in order for me. Thanks. Again, you're as much a part of this as me, without you the list would be cut in half, and I appreciate everything you've done. I dont know how I could ever re-pay you.

Thanks!

And...

Also, once again-- this is NOT a race to see who can get where faster, we are crusing. A memorial run, remember that-- I'd hate for something bad to happen during one of these, so keep the foot under control. Thanks.

And...

AMGEric,

Are you coming? Hopefully this cleared up any questions you have, and I hope to see you there-- if you still have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

And...

Lets not forget, dont come to the meet if you have anger problems or a score to settle with some other member. This isn't a Fight Club. Please leave you're attitudes, "beefs", problems at home. If you cant, dont bother showing up. Thank you for you're cooperation.

And...

Redmongoose,

Thanks for that little humour provided in where you posted on my behalf. Quite funny, thank you very much. Or maybe Im just tired and its really stupid, but I think its funny-- who knows? :p

And...

Lisa,

Thank you so much for that parking lot! You saved the meet, I was getting extremly worried with where we were going to meet up in Malibu, thank you so much! Hope to see you there.

And...

Ok, so now that we have our last update, and this IS our last update, and I DO MEANT IT... this time, everyone can stop pretending to be stupid and soak up the information. If, somehow, I did not get to you're question, PLEASE PM me. I implore those who dont know, they ask instead of going in stupid. Thank you.

And...

Not to be self-flattering or anything here but...

There are alot of people who want to meet me personally this Saturday, and I must apologize in advance if I forget anyones name that day, its a bit hard to remember 80+ people off the top of my head. So again, my apology goes out in advance. If I forget, just be like:

"Remember, Im from ______, we were discussing _______."

And I should catch-on, thanks.

And...

Thanks to anyone I might have missed. Everyones help has helped make this meet-- its not only I, but the members of this forum; a thank you goes out to everyone, from me, who has helped put this together! :p

Best Regards,
John

Last edited by Lexani; 06-08-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:47 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Excellent John. Thanks very much for the detailed update.

Anyone have a idea on what time we should be back in HB so I can make appointments for Macaronni Grill

Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone there and especially you john. You still owe me and others rides in your SL600.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Dang I wish I could go but I don't have my Benz anymore and the new one hasn't been purchased yet, hehe. Hey, if someone is willing to let me ride with them I might consider it (shotgun only, lol).

Hey Usman, got any room in my old baby?!
Old 06-08-2005, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Pls add Adam & the HPS team on the list

Last edited by Richard Galing; 06-08-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by jimmydagreek
Dang I wish I could go but I don't have my Benz anymore and the new one hasn't been purchased yet, hehe. Hey, if someone is willing to let me ride with them I might consider it (shotgun only, lol).

Hey Usman, got any room in my old baby?!
I wish I could make it too Jimbo, but my E-ride is sitting on portable racks Otherwise, I'd hit you up and we can roll like valley boyz :p

Is Usman crusing around the valley in the silver Carlsson E, I spotted one the other day!
Old 06-08-2005, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Originally Posted by Richard023
I wish I could make it too Jimbo, but my E-ride is sitting on portable racks Otherwise, I'd hit you up and we can roll like valley boyz :p

Is Usman crusing around the valley in the silver Carlsson E, I spotted one the other day!
Oh well, maybe we can catch the next gtg if we can't make this one.

Maybe, I heard he was moving or moved back down here but I haven't seen him or I would've recognized my baby immediately.

Anyway, keep in touch Richie and we'll talk soon!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
i hadn;t seen this thread yet

add me to the list, i'll be there
Old 06-08-2005, 06:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Richard023
Pls add Adam & the HPS team on the list
PM me how many people that is, give me everyones name and whatnot, and I'll be sure to add them.

Chris,

I forget how many people want a ride in my 6, but Im sure most will forget considering the other V12s rolling around.

Alexbenz, if I still can, I will.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
^

thank you sir.........i see the meet will roll back threw my area........nice

all those tight cars rolling threw pv......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th