Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 04:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
what up guys!!! it's 2 in the morning and my day has finally came to an end.......lomg day but a very fun one..........nice meeting the people i did today, i'm bad with names but shout out to usman, mike, lisa, chris, benzgal and others that i'm leaving out...........oh yea, that guy persian guy...........LOLOLOLOL, usman you know who i;m talkign about........lol

i must say the meet was good but the cruise wasn't planned out to well and our leader that planed it decided to ditch everyone
hopefully we can do another one soon and plan it out a little better...........nice pictures to everyone that took them
Old 06-12-2005, 04:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Here are some more of my pics

am i trying to blend in with the yellow cars????
Old 06-12-2005, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
And last batch... let me know what yall THINK!

i like this pic and usaman i like the driving shots when we were driving down the hills..........

btw move your *** out of sac town and stop the cow tippin
Old 06-12-2005, 07:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by alexbenz
am i trying to blend in with the yellow cars????
hahaha oh man... hey, should i post the pic of u and mike doing ur 'poses?' hahahaahah
Old 06-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Banned

your sister.
Originally Posted by alexbenz
and stop the cow tippin
haha karan where r u??
Old 06-12-2005, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Stolit
My apologies to the black W210 E55 I cut off backing out of my spot. I just pulled in to check the directions and needed to jump back out. The gap looked bigger than that.
That was me. It's all good mang. By the way,I saw you had a teckademics license plate frame...are you on teckeast by any chance? I'm The Godfather. If you are on those forums, then you must know of me at least
Old 06-12-2005, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by BENZGal
It was cool meeting most of you today. Thank you to the guys who led the PCH crew and Gusman for finding us food. Remember you guys promised me a meet at my house in Ventura. I was thinking the first week of August?
OOooOOoOOOOoooO Usman gets mentioned by name and I don't?!? :p
Old 06-12-2005, 04:02 PM

C 230K Coupé
Ugh looks like it was a blast. I regret that i didn't force myself to go, i woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose and just didn't have the energy. But i did give my car a full wash/clay/ and currently it's drying with its first coat of Z-5 :p
Old 06-12-2005, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Some how we were missing 2 E55s when we got by LAX, they, so i called angela they had followed a different E55 other than James or Vic.
lol Fool, that was me (the other E55) btw you should've came out last night, Usman and I got crunk lol. :P

Oh and Lexani aka John is a nice guy, but event planner should never be his job again lol.

Case in point: No clear hints as to what general roads to take to reach Gladstone's. So, with people boning out of the parking lot like it's a formula one grid start, and poor people like me who dont have superchargers (Freaking Brad took off like a bat outta hell lol, I TRIED to catch him but couldnt ), and no knowledge of the local roads, it was a *****. Thank God for Alpine Navigation, I was clearly routed to the quickest way to the meet....which gave me a nice drive on the 405 and 10 miles onPCH. Of course, I improvised when I remembered the area I was in (redondo beach etc) and got off the freeway and eventually found PCH. I had a pack of cars with me, mostly w210's. One gal in a w202 had enough and boned out lol.

Anyway, no driving direction = teh suck.

2nd. Meeting at Gladstone's is one thing, but making a dead end of a supermarket's parking lot with zero view of anything but retaining walls and shoppers, while in Malibu, translates in a waste of time. Should've made gladstone's or another more scenic area the laststop.

3rd. Telling people "Ok Usman found a place to eat at the end of the parking lot, let's go" and then leaving, that's just gay. Not cool John. We had made a reservation for 18 and the tables were put together and then the rest of them must've got confused and followed you out. Great.

Anyway, I had a good *** blackened chicken pasta thing, probably beats painting something.

Brad, it was nice meeting you. Sucks we didn't get to talk more and I didn't get a ride in your car. I'll be driving back through Ventura today, maybe I'll give you a call and see if you're available :P

Alex. I don't trust you.

Perz. Get that nose outta your face.

Lisa. Bad *** car. Hopefully you made it home safely. I know you wished I was your copilot and not Sean on the way back but oh well. lol. Did you punch him at all? It was nice meeting you.

Angela. Still gonna teach me how to drive? :P Nice to meet you as well.

Karan.

Usman. Your sister said i was cute. Oh wait, that happened after the meet. lol. I just had to tell

JameE55: Learn how to park w/o tearing up your bumper fool!

Adam@HPS if you're reading this: I still want my 3%.

Bryan w/ the Aristo: Dude I thought you were white. lol

ElDiabloJoe: I need to get on a diet too man! Didn't recognize you! It was nice meeting you finally. I had Andrea on the phone and I was looking for you to say hi to her but I couldn't find you. Oh well.

Anyway, it was fun nonetheless given the confusion with the drive and its destinations. Next time let's have a gtg and then just go eat somewhere.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
lol @ karan! HAHAHA

And yeah... that was some ill **** -- no one knew what we were doing and I said well lets get something to eat, so me and Alex went to look for a resturant to accomadate the rest of us. So I did and ask them to seat 18... and then everyone said OK lets go eat... and the next thing you know it, people just left without telling anyone 'oh yeah, we..um... dont wanna eat, but go ahead and make a reservation'

Shiitttt... that sucked.

Oh well, met some nice ladies, that was cool :p
Old 06-12-2005, 04:48 PM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
what's up yall, we gotta do this again. met a lot of wonderful mercedes enthusiasts over the weekend. I'll post up pics this evening. Got couple of video clips of Lexani and RedMongoose cruising back to O.C too.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by JAY55
what's up yall, we gotta do this again. met a lot of wonderful mercedes enthusiasts over the weekend. I'll post up pics this evening. Got couple of video clips of Lexani and RedMongoose cruising back to O.C too.
Yo Jay, it was nice meeting you man! Sorry we got all confused when we drove past the pack on PCH. I was told to keep going and that they were coming to Ralphs. Talk about ghetto communication.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
haha whats up Jay! Yeah it was nice meeting you too! What a long *** drive... wish you guys could've had lunch with us. Ah well... perhaps next time :p
Old 06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by The Doctor
OOooOOoOOOOoooO Usman gets mentioned by name and I don't?!? :p
I am sorry! I promise if I ever need a Dr. in the house you will be the first one I call. LOL Seriously...If I win the lotto my lower milage car is yours! Let me know the next time you pass thru Ventura.

Alex..I forgot to tell you I liked the look of your car. The black rims and the purple lights were cool to look at in the rear view mirror. What are those?

Usman..I'm bad! It's Usman not Gusman.

Fred..You did a great job at rounding us all up. You are the man.

Sean.. I vote that you should change your screen name to cheddar!

Lisa..hope the foot heals and the sound system gets fixed.

Eric..cool car!

Jay..thank you for the icetea your horny passenger gave me. You have a bad *** car!
Props to the guy in the white honda that washed my windshield???

Hi to the guy that had the older gen AMG at lunch.

Brad..thank you for chillin and send me the pics please.

James..What happened to you? What is the whole parking comment about?

Vic..If I win the lotto will you sell me your car?

To all the other cool people that I forgot. I wouldn't have wanted to get lost with any other group of people.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by BENZGal
I am sorry! I promise if I ever need a Dr. in the house you will be the first one I call. LOL Seriously...If I win the lotto my lower milage car is yours! Let me know the next time you pass thru Ventura.
What kind of Dr.? You know I am one of many gifts. And stop making fun of my car meanie!

Sean.. I vote that you should change your screen name to cheddar!
Yeah, cuz he's pretty cheesy!

Jay..thank you for the icetea your horny passenger gave me. You have a bad *** car!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James..What happened to you? What is the whole parking comment about?
yeah I wanna know what John said.

edit: I'm still at Usman's and we're posting onthe forums.

Last edited by The Doctor; 06-12-2005 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:26 PM

BenzGal, I tried my best to babysit the kids, next time I'll put them in the trunk if they ever act like that again!
Old 06-12-2005, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
[QUOTE=The Doctor]What kind of Dr.? You know I am one of many gifts. And stop making fun of my car meanie!
Awww I am just having fun with you. Your car is hot! I love the way you blacked out everything. It's way better than my car!
[Quote
Yeah, cuz he's pretty cheesy!
No, cause he wanted cheese with his meat and you guys made fun of him.I think it should be his screenname. LOL

Jay-I had fun with the guys in your car. Don't put them in the trunk! That was so nice of them to get me a drink.

I am bummed that I didn't get some ocean front pics with you guys. When did you get those shots in the parking lot? After lunch on your way back?

I finished with a cruise down the 1. It was so beautiful!

You guys are funny as hell. We should do this again soon.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:51 PM

I forgot the guy's name in a green W210 E320. We got lost for awhile deep i n Malibu.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
we gotta do this again!! maby we shoud go south on PCH, i think it is easier to navigate down there.

MaRkCh
Old 06-12-2005, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
ok guys i just woke up, can you believe that??? 3 in the afternoon---lol, i think i posted some stuff last night but don't remember too much....

overall is was a nice meet at newport beach but the cruise wasn't planned out too well...with people taking off without telling anyone and then people going all different directions it sucked......benzgal and i got stuck at the light lost as hell....i say if whoever makes up a meet should be able to lead it or if not then pass it along to someone else that can.........everyone that was there was cool, i didn;t get a chance to meet everyone but hopefully another time.....

benzgal, party at your crib for sure, right? LOL

Doc------what? trust me, haaha, why

usman----what can i say.........fun

sean---can i get a hamburger with cheeese.........ummm you mean cheeseburger.............you got so owned.......hahaah

i got a couple pics i'm going to upload now until i go to best buy at get a cable to upload the video....
Old 06-12-2005, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by JAY55
I forgot the guy's name in a green W210 E320. We got lost for awhile deep i n Malibu.
hey man, it was tight having you in our group as we made our interesting trip yesterday.........gotta do it again...........btw i bet your freinds were tried as hell siting in the car, huh?
Old 06-12-2005, 06:23 PM

1995 Corvette
Originally Posted by The Doctor
That was me. It's all good mang. By the way,I saw you had a teckademics license plate frame...are you on teckeast by any chance? I'm The Godfather. If you are on those forums, then you must know of me at least
No, the frame just came with one of the Mischief videos I bought (Mischief Destroy, I think...). I used to go to DTMpower and heard about it there. Never been to the actual Teck forums.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
usman.lol
Attached Thumbnails So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0035.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-100_1211.jpg  

Last edited by alexbenz; 06-12-2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
a little more and making fun jame's car and how he parks so close to objects.....
Attached Thumbnails So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0006.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0009.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0022.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0023.jpg  

Last edited by alexbenz; 06-12-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
usman always getting in my way when i was taking pics thats why i gave up.....

and the benz symbol is doc's hat......
Attached Thumbnails So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0033.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0037.jpg   So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th-imga0034.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th