Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Im responding here to a post made by "Revstriker", in the now locked thread: "Old MBworld" in the off-topic forums.

Originally Posted by Revstriker
Well, the "old MBWorld" had more people that were interested, and appreciated their cars, and less people that were interested in making their car look like something from a rap video.
Im intrested in my car. And I appreciate it. However, in different ways than you, and that doesnt make me any less of a person than yourself.

A lot of the younger people I've noticed also do not take criticism very well. They'll post a picture of their car with an ugly as hell body kit looking for opinions, and then get upset when people start saying they don't like it.
So, maybe you can find some posts to prove this point. And young? Far from it, ask anyone from the meet. If you dont like my kit, so be it, but dont go around spreading ****, and locking the thread so I cant respond a$$ hole.

Also, with many new members, we've also acquired some who's only intention is to start arguments.
Oh, and you had in mind to do what? Compliment each other on how big our Egos are-- our how tough you are, because your a mod on a forum?

As for the Off Topic forum, I think the amount of political threads in the past year may have turned some people off (although I happen to enjoy them). It was a heated election year with many things going on in the world, and people had many things to say.
It was arguements on top of arguement, why didn't you lock the threads? Oh, because you found it intresting?

Another change from the old that I've noticed is the amount of people who treat MBW as more of a chat room.

My $.02
Your an idiot-- I did it for a day or two, than stopped and posted in the "TOW" thread everyother day or week even.

Im sorry guys, but I have just decided to leave MBworld.org for good. Due to this above post obviously intended for me.

Check the off-topic forum, at "Old MBworld". Revstriker, posted this and than locked the thread before I can respond, so he got the last word, so I felt like just answering to it here, so the people who said there coming to the meet, know-- ITS OFF. Unless someone else decides they want to take over, its off as far as Im concerned.

All I wanted to know was what the old Mbworld was like and this is what I got. I do not understand, why all the hate towards me?

Not that it matters anymore, as Im gone-- but I just think thats really ****ed up.

For Revs information, Im not trying to make my car look like something out of a rap video, I just like chrome and uniquess, I believe Revb!tch is just jealous. And who said they didn't like my cars? These guys:

Originally Posted by cracker123
nice cars
- "Guess whose back" Thread

or maybe like this one:

Originally Posted by Teck
Hey John welcome back.
BTW nice Kit on you car looks great
- "Guess whose back" Thread

Or how about the ones over here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...t=91962&page=1

Yeah. Revstriker, you need to stop being such a b!tch, and admit you'd want any of my cars over your POS.

Im sorry, but the endless criticism has finally got to me, at least I leave the forums knowing, Im not a poser, and I tried to ignore as much as I could before giving in. Im going to probably stay on here until tonight, to respond to Revstriker, if he decides he has something to say, but after that, Im gone, and he can finally sleep well knowing the "arguement" starter is gone from the forums.

Element:
Im sorry you'll never get the ride in the SL600, it was nice meeting you, and becareful on the road-- dont push your baby too much.

Chris:
Thanks for the myspace thing, I talked to my son about it and its all good. Sorry for canceling the meet, but I've decided to no longer put up with this.

Best Regards,
John

Last edited by Lexani; 03-15-2005 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
......holy sheit

wtf? did... I just miss.....something?
Old 03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
......holy sheit

wtf? did... I just miss.....something?
Yeah. Revstrikers jealousy and open hate towards me.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Wow John... I had no idea... if its true...then thats some bullsheit!

Hopefully its just a misunderstanding...perhaps Revstriker would like to explain....?
Old 03-15-2005, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Wow John... I had no idea... if its true...then thats some bullsheit!

Hopefully its just a misunderstanding...perhaps Revstriker would like to explain....?
Check the "Old MBworld" thread and read it as a whole. Than tell me what you think. Look at what I asked-- and look at what he responded with-- unless your dumb as a brick, you would know it was intended towards me. Anyways, he probably wont even see this thread.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:27 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
John,

Sorry about the immature acts of revstriker or who ever the hell he is and thinks he is. I'm waiting on his explanation like eLemnt | One asked for. Hopefully he can step up and speak out.

As for the meet, I hope that it doesnt have to end to this and have to be cancelled or that would be some bull*****.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
John,

Sorry about the immature acts of revstriker or who ever the hell he is and thinks he is. I'm waiting on his explanation like eLemnt | One asked for. Hopefully he can step up and speak out.

As for the meet, I hope that it doesnt have to end to this and have to be cancelled or that would be some bull*****.
Like I said, unless someone else takes over it-- its gone. Im trying to do something nice here, and thats the kind of **** I have to put up with-- at first it was before I proved I had what vehicles I claimed-- after I proved it, it stopped, until this. And Im sorry to say, but I had it. Revstriker is a mod, and I have a feeling hes going to lock this thread when he finds it, so he doesn't have to respond.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:35 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Nothing to worry about John, if you do decide to leave the meet for sure I bet someone will take over. Perhaps Benzoboi?

This is completely bull***** if you ask me. There's always one person to ruin everything, everywhere.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Nothing to worry about John, if you do decide to leave the meet for sure I bet someone will take over. Perhaps Benzoboi?

This is completely bull***** if you ask me. There's always one person to ruin everything, everywhere.
If someone does take over, and the meet ends up happening, I plan on being there-- however, I will not be on the boards. I will show up to the meet, have some fun, and call it a day with the 'Forums' and in general the internet, I dont understand why everyone hates me. Except in person. Its like my cars are my downfall on the internet, because of jealous people, and in reality, they are the reason people hang around-- like they want something. Some human beings are ****ing stupid, Rev.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:55 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Like I said earlier, I'm hoping someone can take over. Possibly JamE55, BenzoBoi or who ever else that has had experience with running GTG's in the past. Just as long as you show up at the meet will be good and if I get my ride. LOL I'm just kidding. anyhow, the internet is a ghetto place at times. Also someone to talk their *****. I usually just let them be biter, jealous, stupid and whatever the hell they would like to me. In my opinion, I'm down with your car and was looking forward to seeing it. Afterall, I look forward to seeing each and everyones own uniqueness when it comes to building their cars.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well, guys look at this:

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...I1DFV41PYNI3KY

hope it works.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:41 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
John, I think the upload didn't go through correctly with yousendit.com.

How big is the video? If it's over 100MB yousendit tends to F*** up majority of the time. The file size I am getting is 5.03KB. lol
Old 03-16-2005, 01:03 AM

1991 300ce, 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Hey guys sorry about missing you on Saturday! I am training for a marathon, and I stressed fractured my ankle and tibia. It was either painkillers or seeing you fine people. Sorry the drugs won. Hehe.

Wanted to throw an idea out there...You guys could cruise the coast and end up at my house in Ventura for a BBQ. It's about 45min closer than Santa Barbara. My roommate and I are having a pre Cinco De Mia party with a Mariachi band and keg on 30th at noon. I would love to have my Benz friends dance and party with me. Or we could do it in June and I will still cook for you. I know some of the local guys would help me. Just an idea to break up your drive. You would still make it back home before 5. Just an idea????? James said he would flip the tri tip.
Not really sure what's going on with Lexani and Revstriker, I guess I missed all the fireworks LOL! But, I would like to take BENZgal up on her MOST generous offer...I love Tri-Tip,playing pool and hanging with my fellow Benzers...I also like Mariachis,OLE!! And Ventura's a nice little drive...I'm there!

So this GTG/cruise, I'm still down for this thing in June, and if anybody wants to caravan to BENZgals on the 30th LMK.

Tony.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by Lexani
Im responding here to a post made by "Revstriker", in the now locked thread: "Old MBworld" in the off-topic forums.
Old people lol
Old 03-16-2005, 11:45 AM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
Lex, don't sweat it man, our gtg is in southern cali so let the plan continue.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by sillyent
Lex, don't sweat it man, our gtg is in southern cali so let the plan continue.
Screw it, you guys are right. So, its still on-- nothing sleeping cant heal. :p Wow, Im in a good mood today. So lets get a recap of everything here, so where on the same page:

1. Lexani
2. ChrisDPham
3. Sillyent
4. DancingBenzos
5. CitronC230K_03
6. Mr. & Lady Wolf
7. more151please
8. Tbone55
9. Perzbenz (MAYBE only if i have the 2.3-16v)
10. BenzGal (Hopefully! )
11. eLemnt | 0ne

And:

What: Benz & AMG Meet
Where: Fashion Island to BenzGals place
When: June 11th @ 11AM to whenever!!!
Why: Because Lexani said so!

Thank you to everyone who helped me decide to ignore Rev's comments (once more) and to continue on this site. However, if I suddenly dissappear one day, you'll know I got banned without warning. Glad to see you finally decided to come Element.

Last edited by Lexani; 03-16-2005 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:29 PM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
nice!
Old 03-16-2005, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 Citron Green C230KMT
whew, i was getting worried. hey if you guys need any help planning let me know.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CitronC230K_03
whew, i was getting worried. hey if you guys need any help planning let me know.
Haha, sorry for the scare.

Planning? Well, do you have any ideas, or anything you want to add for the meet? If not, were good.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:40 PM

I drive a E55T, SLK55 and 65 Mustang Conv.
Glad to hear you're back onboard John! Remember, this board is not about the jerks but about people who are proud of their cars and want to talk to others like them Jealousy "should" have no place in that. Speaking of which how come Wolf hasn't bought ME a SL600 yet?
Kim
Old 03-16-2005, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Lady Wolf
Glad to hear you're back onboard John! Remember, this board is not about the jerks but about people who are proud of their cars and want to talk to others like them Jealousy "should" have no place in that. Speaking of which how come Wolf hasn't bought ME a SL600 yet?
Kim
Wolf hasn't bought, YOU, an SL600, becuase, YOU, have an E55 on order.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Citron Green C230KMT
Haha, sorry for the scare.

Planning? Well, do you have any ideas, or anything you want to add for the meet? If not, were good.
its cool, my only input was the way points. ive never been to santa barbara (lived in so. cal. all my life, and never been ) so i dont know where to end the road rally.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:58 PM

I drive a E55T, SLK55 and 65 Mustang Conv.
Wolf hasn't bought, YOU, an SL600, becuase, YOU, have an E55 on order.
Don't be fooled... he's ordered the wagon because HE can't stand driving his Trail Blazer on days when he needs a larger car than the SLK Not that I am not thrilled with the coming wagon mind you :v We had a mechanic tell me one time that the only problem with a MB AMG is that once you drive one you don't ever want to drive anything else. I think he was right! :p
Kim
Old 03-16-2005, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by Lady Wolf
Don't be fooled... he's ordered the wagon because HE can't stand driving his Trail Blazer on days when he needs a larger car than the SLK Not that I am not thrilled with the coming wagon mind you :v We had a mechanic tell me one time that the only problem with a MB AMG is that once you drive one you don't ever want to drive anything else. I think he was right! :p
Kim

Have Wolf Buy you a 355 Spider for the weekends, or a RUF Yellowbird. Also put in a good word to tell him to get me a C55.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Have Wolf Buy you a 355 Spider for the weekends, or a RUF Yellowbird. Also put in a good word to tell him to get me a C55.
Yeah, yeah. And while your at it-- mention my other SL is in need of a kit too. , thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: So-Cal Meet/PCH Cruise/ June 11th