Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Official Eastcoast BenzFest 2005 Event Must Go On As Planned Labor Day Weekend !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Official Eastcoast BenzFest 2005 Event Must Go On As Planned Labor Day Weekend !!!!!!

BenzFest 2005 was originally planed to happen in June of 2005. Bc former member was banned for unknown reasons, but this event is still going to go on. This event was supposed to be combined with the September Northeast AMG/MB weekend but thats going to be a seperate thing. Former member along with other MBWorlders had envisioned EASTCOAST BENZ FEST 2005 IN THE MAKING. This is going to be one of the Biggest MB Event/Party on the Eastcoast ever. I have recently gotten an update with the former member and he still is planning to Host this enent despite his MBWorld Banning. Hopefully we can recruit this former member back to join this community after we see outstanding results this event will bring. Its going to be a long weekend with a Big MB Party. This event is planned for Labor Day Weekend. For more information please check the original link out. Lets make this the hottest event of 2005 with large crowds expecting to reach over 150+. Please put your imput on how we can make this event the BEST OF 2005. THANKS.

https://mbworld.org/forums/deleted-threads/101229-official-eastcoast-benz-fest-2005-a.html

Last edited by bmw2benz; 07-19-2005 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
I am closing this thread. This is an attempt post for a person who has been banned from this forum.

If you can PM me with a list of current MBWORLD members who are planning this event, or PM me with some kind of proof that this is not just a scam, I will consider opening it back up.