Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

our SoCal Import Model: "PerzBenz" - ladies, cover your eyes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 03:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
^^^

maybe there sending out a hint...........they are trying to come out of the closest ?

just a thought or there jealous.......lol
Old 09-03-2005, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
OMG I see so much green! Brav, you are quite the lady's man. Only you can pull off that green shirt!
Old 09-03-2005, 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by Saprissa
so Chris,

what was Sean saying about my wife ????

Carlos

Saprissa@aol.com

Let me E-Pimp her. :v
Old 09-03-2005, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Originally Posted by oggle
OMG I see so much green! Brav, you are quite the lady's man. Only you can pull off that green shirt!

And you that pink one
Old 09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Dear ChrisDPham,

I changed your sig pic based on the recent TOU ruling on it. It has also been noticed that you go back and relink it once its been edited. It would be appreciated if you showed compliance. If not, stronger measures of compliance may be utilized by the MBWorld Management Team.

Thank You

Amdeutsch
MBWorld Management Team

lol. whatever
Old 09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
You are banned for 30 days. Further violations and/or attempts to stir up more will result in it being permanent.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Hmm...
Old 09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
30 days is alittle harsh dont you think?? Chmon give Chris a second chance. Hes a good guy, he was just trying to have alittle fun. Chmon one more chance.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
991.1 gt3, w204 c63 507
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
30 days is alittle harsh dont you think?? Chmon give Chris a second chance. Hes a good guy, he was just trying to have alittle fun. Chmon one more chance.
... what did you guys expect when you put a male trying to act like a female import ho? weak.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
wow when you thought the mods of mbworld couldn't stoop low............

YOU GUYS HAVE HIT A FREAKIN LOW.........! 30 days for a pic that didn't mean anything............keep it up and you'll have a ghost fourm soon..........
Old 09-03-2005, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by myNAMESterry
... what did you guys expect when you put a male trying to act like a female import ho? weak.

Got any more pics of your CLK?
Old 09-03-2005, 04:43 PM

991.1 gt3, w204 c63 507
Got any more pics of your CLK?

check the clk picture thread... i'm about 4-6 pages behind the latest page.. i'm lowering it on sunday so i'll be posting more pix of that too
Old 09-03-2005, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
You are banned for 30 days. Further violations and/or attempts to stir up more will result in it being permanent.
quite pathectic if you ask me. are you also under the age of 18? do you also like your fellow mods use inflamatory pics in violation of the tou? i honestly think this is a bit harsh.

if you played by the same rules we do i would agree with your decision. however your choice to violate the same rules you uphold makes you a hypocrite.

furthermore if you dont ban your own mod for the items he has posted i will infact contact every sponsor on this board and alert them to just what kind of place they are supporting. in the tou it does mention the word profane yet you ignore it when you own 17 year old mod posts profane pictures. i am sure that the sponsors that we support through purchasing items should become aware that 17 year olds police a site they pay money to support.

you can ban me however it will only show that you are the problem and not me. i have not violated any rules in regards to the tou. if you choose to ban me then once again it shows that you have little or no restraint when dealing with the general public at large.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Members,

Please refresh your understanding of the Terms of Use, in which it states you will not post sexually oriented pictures, or post the text from private messages on the public forums...

Terms of Use

We have more than 27,000 members who abide by the TOU. Those few among you who think this is a joke are free to go elsewhere, or be sent elsewhere by the forum management.

Posting here is a privilege, not a right.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:17 PM

03 E500
Hmm...I am starting to find it distasteful that some members/pictures are being targeted, monitered, tracked down at every thread while pictures like these are ok and left alone at this thread.

https://mbworld.org/forums/sh...highlight=bella

Note...I am just linking pictures from this thread.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ighlight=bella

Maybe Mr. Vanos, one of the owners of this board should be contacted?
Old 09-03-2005, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
Members,

Please refresh your understanding of the Terms of Use, in which it states you will not post sexually oriented pictures, or post the text from private messages on the public forums...

Terms of Use

We have more than 27,000 members who abide by the TOU. Those few among you who think this is a joke are free to go elsewhere, or be sent elsewhere by the forum management.

You still dont believe 30 days is a littler harsh? WHy not just the weekend, Chris is an Active member in MBworld, more so than most other members on this site. He attends many meets, and even helps plan the meets. He is also very very knowledgable about mercedes in general, and has started many threads about the cars, and helped many members with information.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
You still dont believe 30 days is a littler harsh? WHy not just the weekend, Chris is an Active member in MBworld, more so than most other members on this site. He attends many meets, and even helps plan the meets. He is also very very knowledgable about mercedes in general, and has started many threads about the cars, and helped many members with information.
let it go man.....evosport has spoken..........chris would at least get a little break from this place..........i'll tell you this to all the mods on here.........i've been around this fourm for a long time and a few years ago it was a great place to visit unlike how your making it now........i've had many years of customer serivce and how to handle things in business and this isn't how i'd go about it and other members agree......let alone your allowing a 17 year old to manage it as well.......

Dvinn brought up a great point with his post and how is a great in a swin suit or kissing another girl any better then a gay photoshop?

I'm done with this subject.........
Old 09-03-2005, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
Members,

Terms of Use

mb-bob what about the profanity that your admin posts? no one and i mean no one has addressed this. i have sent pms to every admin on this board regarding the abuse that the mods are just as guilty of doing. notice i have not posted one pick that violates the rules. nor have i said racial things or any of the other unmentionables yet no one and i mean no one has addressed the misuse of this board by the 17 year old. whether i agree or disagree with the banning of chris or the removal of said pic has nothing to do with the subject that is before you.

its a fact. your 17 year old posted an inflamitory and PROFANE picture. Its a fact that he is the same one that edited the post and removed the photo. my complaint is not the removal of the photo it is that you folks that run the place seem to ignore the rules set forth by the TOU.

i think its well within our rights since we all assist in keeping the forums alive to ask critical questions like this. you may disagree however facts are facts. using the f word in response to someones post and demeaning them is profane and against the TOU; however most of you that have to power to change things seem to ignore the fact that it is happening.

call me crazy but there seems to be a double standard. i for one don't participate in double standard arenas nor do i purchase things from sponsors that support dbl standards. it would be like supporting a group that supports racism or supporting something that chooses to demean women and children.

my other question still hasnt been answered as well. how would house of imports like the fact that they are being associated with a board that chooses to support an admin that demeans its guests and throws out profane pictures? i would ask the same thing of tire rack. i would have to assume that evosport finds it either amusing or is ok with it since not one of the evosport crew has chimed in and after all they own the place.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Belle de Jour (HOT CHICKS)
thread.

HOLLY CHRIST!!!
i just looked thru the thread posted above. ONCE again the 17 year old is encouraging the demeaning of women. look i love the female form as much as the next guy but wholly christ if this isnt a violation of the TOU wtf is?

if i wanted to visit a bikini site i would. if i wanted **** i would go and get it i dont expect to see this garbage in a forum i suggest others go to on a daily basis. not only that i would and will never recommend this place until you put your 17 year old on a tight leash.

i find these in direct violation of the TOU by your admin
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Katie Price

That's my contribution for the day, I'm pooped!

Or maybe some more?

Kristina

Demi
Sex in the shower?

Lisa Snowdon
another beauty

some soft core
Larissa
The best hair EVER!

Carmen Electra
Damn the hair!

please address this.

Forums Acceptable Use Policy

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or MBWorld.org.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that the posting of private communications (including, but not limited to e-mail, private messages, letters, faxes) without the consent of all parties to said communication is strictly prohibited.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that advertising on MBWorld.org will only be permitted by officially recognized site sponsors and advertisers. Advertising includes, but is not limited to, direct and indirect solicitation of business in posts, business contact information, use of corporate logos, or use of any language or image that can be construed as an advertisement. Posting is defined by posts in forums, signature files, personal messages and e-mails sent from MBWorld.org. Examples of what is not allowed as per this policy:

signatures with member's corporate information, including but not limited to name, number, description of work offered and corporate logos or graphic images.
non personal party 'for sale' posts.
repetitive posting of graphic images with corporate logos inserted.
The owners and administrators of MBWorld.org Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Last edited by AMG_Eric; 09-03-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Out Of Control!

Old 09-03-2005, 10:49 PM

991.1 gt3, w204 c63 507
AMG_Eric has really spoken up for the smaller voices of this forum. i look forward to hear the response that we're all going to see by the management.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
DAMN! now you got me all horney............haha, k i need to start getting ready.............
Old 09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
ok wtf just happened? JamE55 is banned?
Old 09-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by myNAMESterry
AMG_Eric has really spoken up for the smaller voices of this forum. i look forward to hear the response that we're all going to see by the management.
If you look what he dredged up you will find that this happened several weeks prior to a mod status. We leave things in the past where they belong and deal with the present; unless of course a reoccurring pattern is observed.

Now to the real underlying issue at hand. That has been addressed and dealt with. Further discussions and veiled attempts at demands and/or intimidations on this subject matter are mute. The thread is herewith closed.