Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Perbenz Vs. "The guy in green"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your sister.
Lol
Old 09-02-2005, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
i say post that pic on all the threads...........
Old 09-02-2005, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
i think the owners of the message board need to be alerted. if they expect us all to stay and post here and buy thier sponsor's products then they dam well better adhere to the same rules we must.

better yet i will contact the owner of House of Imports and let them know that the place they are supporting is micro managed by under age children. marcus_benz@hotmail.com should also be sent lots of spam.

btw carlos if they ever ban you i have the perfect proxy server in brazil you can use. no one can ban that sucka. trust me i tried a million times to block the whole segment and we still get annoying kids using that proxy server. if anyone doesnt know what a proxy is it is a way of masking your ip. the only way these forums can ban is via ip, email addy, or user name. they for some reason cant ban proxy servers.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
It has come to our attention that several of you think you can circumvent the TOU by linking the pic addressed, receiving involved members permissions, etc.; some have done so numerous times. Be advised that a TOU violation ruling has been made. Further violations will be dealt with in accordance with the rules as established by MBWorld and agreed to by your acceptance at sign-up.

Thank you all for your attention.

Amdeutsch
MBWorld Management Team.