Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

So-Cal/L.A. - Small GTG in Arcadia...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by drexappeal
My bad! By the time it was like 8ish, we headed in because we figured everybody flaked. Yeah, it was also my bad not to get everybody's cell phone numbers. I never took into consideration that stuff like this would end up happening.

It's probably kind of a good thing though, cuz D&B's was freakin' packed and service sucked! It was 2 hour wait for inside seating, so we went outside and outside there was nowhere to sit really.

Sorry 'bout that, jo. It ended up being just flip, his cousin, me, my 2 cousins, and some other peeps from TGC (The Galant Center).

Only good pic I took. My camera takes horrible night pics, but oh well. Made a few adjustments so that it would look better, but still doesn't look great.

One good thing, flip's car is no joke!

- flip (hahaha - still makes me laugh, dawg), when you see this, I want it. Whether it's the Kleeman or the "other". Gotta do it eventually fo sho! Thanks for heading out dawg.
That is one sad looking get together...shame on everyone who flaked. Drex, that might be the worst excuse for a picture I've ever seen. My cell phone takes better pics that that and it doesn't even have a camera!
Old 03-27-2006, 05:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
Originally Posted by Blake P
My cell phone takes better pics that that and it doesn't even have a camera!