Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

4/22/06 GTG Dallas Texas - Lunch+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 MB
Arrow 4/22/06 GTG Dallas Texas - Lunch+

Better late than never - If anyone is interested in coming along. It may make getting to the "other" Dallas GTG at 2pm difficult, but it will be fun!

Let us join the North Texas Section for lunch at Four Winds Steakhouse, 21191 FM 47, Wills Point, TX 75169. The Four Winds Steakhouse is housed in a lodge originally built by a former Dallas Cowboy in Wills Point, 9 miles West of Canton on 1100 acres. Four Winds Steakhouse and Chef Frank Rumore serve the finest steaks possible. The restaurant features an upscale atmosphere and rustic setting set in a rural environment. A fixed price menu is made available to MBCA members at a special rate of $30 per person, or you may order from the regular menu. Nice, casual, and comfortable attire is recommended.

Those who wish to caravan are to meet at the Starbucks at I-30 and Belt Line, 918 North Belt Line, Grand Prairie, 75050. Caravan to depart at 9:30am. To get to the Starbucks, take I-30 to Grand Prairie. Take Exit 34 and turn right onto the ramp. Then, turn right (south) onto NE 8th Street (aka North Beltline Road). Come earlier if you wish to have a pastry and coffee for breakfast. To get to Wills Point, we will continue on I-30. East of Downtown Dallas, we will take old Highway 80 towards Terrell and from there have a nice drive to Wills Point. From Wills Point we will head south (right) on FM 47. The steakhouse is on the left before we get to I-20. We plan to arrive at the restaurant by 11:30am, enjoy our fellow members and our cars, enjoy the rural setting, walk around, take pictures and have lunch at 12:30.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we know who to expect for the caravan and so we can apprise the North Texas Section of our headcount. E-mail DJ de Jesus at mailto:djdejesus@charter.net or call him at 817-319-3033 (leave message if unavailable). Our host is Carl Knight of the North Texas Section, mailto:carlknight@dcccd.edu , 972-564-2524. Thanks to Carl and the North Texas section for inviting us to this special meal and venue.

Steve