Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

The New York City V Show!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the market
The New York City V Show!!

I have posted a feeler about this in the past and received some great responses. I have already sent PMs to a few of you and hope to hear back from you soon. I may need a few more cars though so here is the deal:

I am need to fill of the Vault Wheel booth at The New York V Show. We have reserved 2500 square foot and are looking to put in 6 custom high-end vehicles. This show will be held in NYC on July 20-23 of this summer. I am looking for cars local to the area. We will supply wheels for the show.

Shoot me an email if you are interested at alehmann@gmail.com. It would speed things along if you could give me a brief run down on the car and a pic or two. Also, I would love to see a new ML in this show.

Thanks Guys!
Old 05-08-2006, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Originally Posted by Brunelleschi
I have posted a feeler about this in the past and received some great responses. I have already sent PMs to a few of you and hope to hear back from you soon. I may need a few more cars though so here is the deal:

I am need to fill of the Vault Wheel booth at The New York V Show. We have reserved 2500 square foot and are looking to put in 6 custom high-end vehicles. This show will be held in NYC on July 20-23 of this summer. I am looking for cars local to the area. We will supply wheels for the show.

Shoot me an email if you are interested at alehmann@gmail.com. It would speed things along if you could give me a brief run down on the car and a pic or two. Also, I would love to see a new ML in this show.

Thanks Guys!
Damn, I have the W163 ML, check sig for picture. Would love to do this.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
email me and tell me a bit about it...just a real brief "what you have done to it" and "what you may do to it before the show" and shoot me a pic or two
Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
14'G63 AMG ,1994 Mercedes E500, 2020 Range Rover HST
I have a 99 E430K with lots of mods and a Kleemann blower would lowe to do this.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
Originally Posted by hubert
I have a 99 E430K with lots of mods and a Kleemann blower would lowe to do this.
I would love to have a Kleemannized car....email me with a bit of contact information. I would like to start making all this stuff official in the next few days
Old 05-08-2006, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
14'G63 AMG ,1994 Mercedes E500, 2020 Range Rover HST
Here you can see some pic of the car, https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ighlight=e430k