Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Northern Va/DC/Md Meet -- feeler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL 500
Northern Va/DC/Md Meet -- feeler

Anyone interested? With the nice warm weather, let's have a local Benz picnic.

Suggested sites:
Burke Lake Park - No
Lake Fairfax Park - Northern Va.
GREAT FALLS GRANGE PARK
Haines Point at Potomac Park - Washington DC

Suggested Dates:
Weekend in June, July,August

--
All these parks have picnic pavillions for cookouts.
Drop me a line via email or respond to this thread if interested in helping to organize and attending.

Cheers!

Amer
djamer@djamer.com
Old 06-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Thats not a bad idea. I've never seen you at any of our local meets. I havet put any together this year, ive been too busy with my new job. You should come to rockville friday nights. A bunch of euro cars meet in a parking lot form around 930pm til whenever every friday night. We can discuss setting up a picnic or something at the meet. We meet in the CiCi's/TGI Fridays parking lot on 355 aka Rockville Pike. Its the lot next to the ricer meet where 355 and Montrose road cross. Pm me if you want to come and i can give you more detaile dinfo.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 SLK 55 AMG; 2007 PORSCHE Cayman S; 1993 190E SPORTLINE MANUAL (only one in US)
DC Area MB gathering...

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thats not a bad idea. I've never seen you at any of our local meets. I havet put any together this year, ive been too busy with my new job. You should come to rockville friday nights. A bunch of euro cars meet in a parking lot form around 930pm til whenever every friday night. We can discuss setting up a picnic or something at the meet. We meet in the CiCi's/TGI Fridays parking lot on 355 aka Rockville Pike. Its the lot next to the ricer meet where 355 and Montrose road cross. Pm me if you want to come and i can give you more detaile dinfo.

I'm in.....definitely!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by NAKINDO
I'm in.....definitely!!!
Cool, looks like you have some nice cars! How do you like the Cayman S? The sportline 190e is one of my favorites. It came with the c/f interior and red piping on the seats. Which car are you gonna bring out? See you there! Since it look slike you like euro's check out eastcoasteuro.net Its a local euro forum and we have alot of meets.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 SLK 55 AMG; 2007 PORSCHE Cayman S; 1993 190E SPORTLINE MANUAL (only one in US)
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Cool, looks like you have some nice cars! How do you like the Cayman S? The sportline 190e is one of my favorites. It came with the c/f interior and red piping on the seats. Which car are you gonna bring out? See you there! Since it look slike you like euro's check out eastcoasteuro.net Its a local euro forum and we have alot of meets.

The Yellow is coming on August...So i dont know it yet.

Yup, i have 2 190E actually, one is standard 2.3 and the other is the red Sportline, which is i like it too alot....the interior is tan though.

I'll check that forum too...

Thanks Bro..........

BTW,
I was about to order a SLK55, but i heard they gonna have SLK63 soon....So, i turned to Cayman S instead. SLK55 is nice too, though....