Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Neowerkes - Thank yous

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2002, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93 325is
Smile Neowerkes - Thank yous

Neowerkes – Thank You

We hope that you have had enough time to fully recover from the August 11th Sunday that was filled with hot cars, girls, and extremely hot drag races. Not to be forgotten was the very hot sun! Despite the 108 degrees heat, many in attendance were the first to see an all-European car lineup with Show & Drag Races.

With the efforts of all the organizers and the ‘sweat’ (no pun intended) of all of our participants, on that Sunday, Neowerkes 2k2 had attracted incredible media coverage. Don’t be surprised if any of you see yourself or your beloved car on the local television stations or magazines.

This past Neowerkes August 11th event was just an appetizer for bigger and better things to come. Neowerkes is an organization fueled by the interests of all our fellow enthusiasts. We shall continue to make progress in making exciting and fun events for all of you in the future. Your input is the key to achieving success in these events.

On behalf of the NW crew and everybody that was involved in the success of our Premier Event, we would like to send out a special Grande THANKS to:

JP Performance – Jose, Mike, Luis and company for the friendship, support. Sponsoring: Best BMW prize with the hot set of JP Headers.
A-One Autobody - Wayne, for taking care of all the last minute body work and support.
EVOsport – Brad, Simon, Vadim, Ben and team for the constant gracious support and advice. Sponsoring: the main prizes. And also a big thanks for the difficult task of fine-tuning my car within a moments notice.
Toyo Tires – Tom, Chris and Team Toyo for the raffle of your amazing set of tires and lending us your support
PSS Auto – Lee, Richard, Drew, Amy, Clarissa, Mackenzie, Dana, Jenn, and rest of the PSS Auto family for the constant support throughout and the great prizes.
Wheel Power – Jason and the Wheel Power team for sponsoring the prizes and the parade of beautiful cars.
Autowerks Express/Brembo – Randall, Dave, and the Autowerks Express family for sponsoring the wonderful prizes and for being in the party mood even under extreme heat.
Supreme Power Parts (SPP) – Eric and company, for the big support of Audi, VW, and BMW cars. And also a big thanks for the wonderful sponsorship of the prizes.
McCullough by G Garage – John and company, for HID install demos and sponsoring the awesome HID prizes.
Racing Dynamics – Fredrico, for the wonderful BMW giveaway prizes.
Intrax – Scott and Fabryce, for sponsoring the part of the main prizes.
Sparco – Scott, for sponsoring one of the categories.
Meguires/tUNINGwERKS – Thank you for the great giveaways for our show participants and always showing how beautiful our cars can be with your magnificent products.

Also a BIG Thank you to the following media, vendors/teams, and Guests of Honor:

European Car Magazine – Pablo, Les, Rob, and European Car for attending our event and showing a wonderful support.
EuroTuner Magazine – Derrick, Mike, Brian, and Primedia for showing us support and covering our event for a great magazine.
Adelphia Network – Special thanks to Jose and his crew
TNN/Associated Television International - Special thanks to Producer Thomas
SpeedChannel/High Rev Tuners – Special thanks to Katrina Fraze. Hope you can be at our next show in person.
Autoworld Magazine – Benson, for the constant coverage and articles in your magazine.
Times Newspaper – Cheryl, for representing and showing us support.
Street Racing Magazine – Joseph, for great coverage on our event.
LS Magazine - For our great coverage, taking care of the Tuningwerks team and support.
Overboost.com – Thank you for the great article and photos from our event.
Importspeed-south.com – Evan, for the amazing photos and article.
Fontana Herald and OC Register

Bullet Performance/Dinan – Mickey, thank you for bringing out the Bullet and Dinan performance team, along with the twin turbocharged 7 series.
DTM Autohaus – (Stan and the entire DTM Autohaus team) Thank you for your support and bringing some of the most amazing and beautiful European cars to the scene.
RennTech – (Brian and team) Thank you for making the trip all the way down from Florida and the awesome run on the ¼ mile with the beautiful RennTech SLK.
Active Autowerke – (Karl, Tong, Prestige and the rest of AA Tuning) Thank you for the constant support of fine BMW products and showing us West Coast guys that we too can have fun in turbocharged BMWs.
RMS – (Jeff) Thank you for representing.
Motorsports Car Club of Beverly Hills – (Michael) Thank you for showing your support and representing.
BMW-CCA Los Angeles Chapter – for representing and the use of your equipments
Red Cloud Cigars – (Scott, Mike, Warren) Thank you for representing and showing some of the cigar smokers a fine taste of what Red Cloud has to offer.
IntroForged – (Vince) Thank you for representing.
California Highway Patrol – (Officer Russel) Thank you for representing and showing us that European cars can get along with the Highway Patrol.
Creative Mist Solutions – (Mike, Ed) for supplying us with the cool mister fans. They definitely came in handy under the scorching sun.
Market Imports – (Costin) Thank you for representing
TVA – (Randy) Thank you for the support and help with the ticket sales.
CMW Motorsports – (Scott) Thank you for representing and showing us support.
Tokico – (Richard) Thank you for representing and support.
Auto Indulgence – Thanks for helping with the ticket sales.
Falken Tires – (Roman) Thank you for the sponsorship and the lanyards.
California Speedway – (Phil) Thank you for opening your doors to one of the most prestigious speedways in the world.
City of Fontana – Thank you for the warm welcome and providing us with a special key to the city.

Tuningwerks -The ones who started this whole scene. A special thanks for everything from the very beginning.

Nemesis Racing – (Gil) Thanks for the outstanding photos you have provided us.
TuningIn.com – (Ross, Joyce, and crew) Thanks for the awesome DJs and show of support with the great import vehicles.
DTMPower.net – (Dado and crew) Thanks for the constant support on DTM and always making the trip all the way from the East Coast to represent. As always, your photos are amazing.
Audizine.com – (Anthony) Thanks for representing and giving the participants some shade under your tent.
ImagesfromAsia.com – (Mike) Thank you for the beautiful models and support.
PureHotModels.com – (Henry) Thank you for the beautiful photos of the models and the constant support from the very beginning.
MBWorld.com - (Ben and crew) Thank you guys for showing support, as well as supporting us on MBworld.org!!
Our thank you also includes: LuringImages.com – (Mal), Rob Ryan, AsianGurlz.com – (Jose), Benzsport.com, RoadFly – (John), SoCal Audi & VW – (Paul), ImportCulture.com – (Dennis and crew), BMWplanet.com, Bimmermods.com – (Ben), Bimmerfest.com/Cutter Motors – (John), and Hye-Tech Performance.

Mayor of Fontana – Honorable David Eishelman
Mayor of Santa Ana – Honorable Miguel Pulido
Sasha Singleton – Thank you for being our “Model Guest of Honor” and presenting the awards.
All of the models who represented, thank you
Adam Carolla

The Neowerkes Crew and Affiliates – This could not have happened without all of your countless hours of support, determination, and endless variety of chicken pizzas. It amazes me that all of us from different areas of expertise and interests can work together in perfect synchronization to make this event happen. Thanks to Wendy, Tony, Richard, Vishal, Tye, Wynn, Dara, Nima, Jay, Mr. “X5” Eric, Marcus, Phillip, Adam, Duan, and the rest of the staff/security/judges for the exceptional help and battling it out with the severe heat. Wendy, a very big thank you for answering my prayers and getting me that cold bottle of water … when I was just about to offer anyone my turbo system for a sip of their water. To Zel, Cindy, Mr. “That is so February!” Albert (tUNINGwERKS), Mr. “I can build and design an exhaust system in one hour or it’s free” Jose (JP Performance), Mr. “Rocket-Man MaGyver” Derek, Mr. “Autobody Guru” Wayne (A-One Autobody), Mr. “Pimp Daddy” Lee (PSS Auto), Mr. “You Wanna See Fast” Manuel and Mr. “I can teach anybody to race in a Ferrari Challenge car” Brad (EVOsport) thank you for all the help, support and great friendship from the very beginning of our quest. Albert, we have to apologize that you had to drive a “stock” golf cart in the grueling sun all day. Next time we will remember to add on those wide w/ 4” lip rims and a DVD player to the golf cart. Cindy of NeoRhino for providing us with such beautiful models, I cannot thank you enough for everything! Thanks to all the caravan coordinators from the boards. And also a huge thank you to our office staff, Ricardo, Dan, Ric, Jerry, Sean, Donna & Ben, and Mita for the outstanding work. Last but not least, thank you to everyone who supported and attended, this wouldn’t have been successful without you!! I hope we haven’t forgotten anyone. With my old age and deterioration of my brain … I apologize if there’s anybody that I have missed.

Success is achieved through teamwork and this team is the greatest! Thank you.

Stay tuned… for a different type of event in the following year!
Old 08-22-2002, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2008 BMW M6, 2008 Ducati 1098, 2008 Ducati Monster S2R1000, 1971 Ducati Scrambler
I wish I could have gone, but I live in Florida. I heard that Neowerks will be a traveling show across the country. Is this true? If so, will it be coming to somewhere in South Florida?

Thanks
Old 08-23-2002, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Shingo,

You and the whole neowerkes crew rock!

Can't wait till the next one!

Thanks

Brad
Old 08-24-2002, 12:16 PM

nada
where can i see pic of the show..It sound real good..
Old 09-02-2002, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Originally posted by tommy.roks
where can i see pic of the show..It sound real good..
Check out the pics at www.neowerkes.com