Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Hot Springs Driving Event August 25-27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hot Springs Driving Event August 25-27th

Who: MBclub members and invited guest
What: Hot Springs Driving event!
When: August 25th - 27th
Where: Hot Springs Arkansas
Home Base: The Arlignton Hotel in Downtown Hot Springs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This event is open to anyone interested in going on a weekend trip! We started this out as an Audi event, that I merged with a Mercedes event, that will include a couple BMW's and maybe even a new XJ of sorts. So as you can see, this has grown into a nice sized event - So tell your friends ,last minute entries are welcome. I ask that they contact me to confirm their spot and/or help with planning.

I have left the plans flexible so that as many people can show up as possible. I want to provide several options of things to do , while still letting people do what they want to w/o feeling like they have to do what I listed.

If you have any ideas / suggestions, please post up, pm me, or drop me an e-mail!

ROOM INFORMATION: 20 " Maximum King " rooms have been booked for this event. These are the upgraded rooms from the "standard room " ( they were just too small ) - You may select another room if you like, but the below rates were negotiated for this event.

I expect that we will "sell out" as there are alot of people showing intrest on and off this site... so PLEASE - --- go book your room now!

Contact info:

Annette (800)626-9768 tell her you are with the MB club event August 25th-27th
I have the parking area reserved as well - so our cars will be inside a secure area!

Please contact me asap if you have any questions, but I would like to have everyone signed up for the room by Monday - Just call her and reserve your room, she'll need a c/c to hold it - but you can cancel at a later date if something comes up.

Weekend Itinerary
Friday 2pm : Leave Dallas for Hot Springs
Friday 7pm(ish) Arrive at Hotel: http://www.arlingtonhotel.com/

Friday Night: Open dinner plans

Saturday Morning:

Saturday 9am: Meeting down in the lobby over coffee / orange juice, to discuss options for the day and who's wants to do what. Then break off into smaller groups.

"Unofficial" Activities ( suggestions ):
1. 1/2 day drive ( approx 6hrs )
2. Scavenger Hunt
3. Free for All - do what you want
4. Golfing outing
5. Hot Springs Massage / Bath House
6. Little Rock day trip

Saturday 2-6pm Park Place Mercedes Dallas will provide food / drinks from the hotel!

Saturday 6pm - 9pm Dinner on the Belle of Hot Springs - Cruise on Lake Hamilton http://www.belleriverboat.com/

Sunday Morning 9am - Leave Hot Srings for " Sunday Morning Drive " back to Dallas
Sunday Lunch: Queen Wilhelmina Lodge http://www.queenwilhelmina.com/

Sunday PM - Arrive back in DFW area
!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-10-2006, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 cars have signed up so far... mostly MB's , but a few Audi's are coming as well as a new Jag Conv... it'll be an interesting mix of cars / people to say the least...

A