Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Mercedes 190E racing @ Sebring - October 28th and 29th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 190E racing @ Sebring - October 28th and 29th

Hi Guys

Thought I'd post this here, in case anyone is interested.

I've moved from a Formula Mazda Sportsracer into a Mercedes 190E which I plan on competing in the 2007 PBOC Championship. I won the PBOC R3 Championship last event, and its time to move on to other challenges - finding a 190E Racecar in Florida means that I'm going to be able to fulfill my dream of competing a Mercedes in the PBOC Race Championship (PBOC stands for "Porsche/BMW Owners Club")

If anyone is interested, PBOC's website is located at :: PBOC Motorsports Club :: and my racing website is located at Jon Steel dot com home page

In the meantime, here is a picture of the newly completed Mercedes - the first event will be at Sebring in Florida on 28th and 29th October if any MBWorld posters are interested. There is no charge for entry to the track, and I'll be very happy to talk about the car to anyone that might want to turn up ! We'll be taking in-car video and posting it onto google just like the mazda (check pboc - Google Video)

We are planning on painting the car in Klaus Ludwig DTM colors for 2007 - the car has approximately the same performance as the original DTM car and should certainly give many of the porsche's and BMW's a run for their money.