Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Tri State Meet from Jan. 20th: Pics...Thoughts...Feedback...Post Here!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
fred i know you took a million pics but i don't see the one i want........2 cars to the left of mine was a black e55(brabus'ed out)

it was so clean, anyone take any pics of it?

Last edited by Alexbenz; 01-23-2007 at 01:43 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
it was great meeting a lot of you guys and it was great seeing a lot of you again!

man, the caravan from Ikea was nuts! I brought the wrong car for that action...

I got to see Angela bone out a few times and it was a pretty sight. I have a 5 second video, so I'll try to figure out how to upload that...

So, when's the next meet?
Attached Thumbnails Tri State Meet from Jan. 20th: Pics...Thoughts...Feedback...Post Here!!!-c1.jpg  
Old 01-22-2007, 09:08 AM

2005 C55 AMG Silver Bullet
Exclamation Nice meeting the group ..

Whats up Vic... John, Shelle, Tom ...Angela ..and the whole gang...

I had a complete blast from the bar scene to the parking lot... havent had that much fun at a meet in a while... the line up of cars can be described by the amounts of awsome photography by the other memebers on the boards... i even saw a few of my car here and there.. the cruise down PCH was a blast.. i even had the chance to put the C55 against gearheart's ////SLR man now that was fun ... even though gearheart was in 2nd gear as i was entering 3rd ... hahah the red light stoped the action from going down but we all know who would of won ...

it was nice meeting everyone and well now all this means is i have to monitor both MB world and AMG Lounge.. look forward to the great conversations..

take care

Super Mario
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
nlpamp,
I had fun driving with you guys. We need to do that again real soon. Your car is hot! Oh yeah I remember that light. LOL I looked back and couldn't find Mick. haha j/k Mick..you did a great job at keeping up. I raced a WRX on the way back to Santa Monica Saturday night. I beat him but he was pretty fast due to his mods. It was funny to see the look on his face when I rolled down the window to give him the thumbs up...he wasn't expecting to see two chicks in the car. He took his hands off the wheel and gave me a double thumbs up. LOL

MarioC55,
It was nice to meet you. I was also nice to hear you having fun in the background later on that night. LOL Hope you boys got some sleep on Sunday. I would like the VIP invite next time.

ShelleE55,
Thank you for the nice sound words. That is by far my favorite mod that evosport did. They really made that monster come to life. It's wonderful to have another girl in the clan. I can't wait to see what you do with your car!
If you need any mod advice let me know.

Fred,
LOL What in the heck did I have on my hood on that badge picture? Thank you for the pics and parking the little lady. I am so glad that you are back for good.

ChrisPham,
What is wrong with your finger in all those pics? LOL I love the pics of you guys looking out over the herd. Vic looks very focused on something?

Vic,
I am so jealous that you got to line up against the E55 and
E63. Lucky dog! When are we going to race? I say we invite Chris and his Noble to the race.

Thank you to the caravan guys from Best Buy and IKEA. You guys rock!
Everyone had sick cars!

Carlos and I talked about putting together a committee of four to five people to put on big meets three to four times a year. If you are interested let me know. We will do one in San Diego, Tijuana's, Rose Bowl & Ventura to catch all the N.Cali people.

Last edited by BENZGal; 01-22-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:10 AM

08 E63
Originally Posted by BENZGal
nlpamp,
I had fun driving with you guys. We need to do that again real soon. Your car is hot!

MarioC55,
It was nice to meet you. I was also nice to hear you having fun in the background later on that night. LOL Hope you boys got some sleep on Sunday.

ShelleE55,
Thank you for the nice sound words. That is by far my favorite mod that evosport did. They really made that monster come to life. It's wonderful to have another girl in the clan. I can't wait to see what you do with your car!
If you need any mod advice let me know.

Fred,
LOL What in the heck did I have on my hood on that badge picture? Thank you for the pics and parking the little lady. I am so glad that you are back for good.

ChrisPham,
What is wrong with your finger in all those pics? LOL I love the pics of you guys looking out over the herd. Vic looks very focused on something?

Vic,
I am so jealous that you got to line up against the E55 and
E63. Lucky dog! When are we going to race? I say we invite Chris and his Noble to the race.

Thank you to the caravan guys from Best Buy and IKEA. You guys rock!
Everyone had sick cars!

Carlos and I talked about putting together a committee of four to five people to put on big meets three to four times a year. If you are interested let me know. We will do one in San Diego, Tijuana's, Rose Bowl & Ventura to catch all the N.Cali people.

Add me to the committe, I have a few ideas already
Old 01-22-2007, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sounds good girl. We gotta give these boys a run for their money.
So glad to have you.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:21 AM

CLK55 Cabrio
So glad to have you.
I was talking to Carlos and Vic about this at the event...please consider me if you don't have too many others.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:30 AM

Exclamation you cant leave me out!!!

Hahahahaha well benzgal ... it was nice meeting you to ;-) VIP invite... shsshs my door is always open to a fellow car nut... Mick and I were having a great time.. how many bottles of bub did we pop off ??? a total blast.. and the women were a big + so nice.. ... but that one newscaster from SD was getting on my nerves.. LOL i am so glad i am moving out :-D

trust me mick you dont need it.. LOL

when are we going to do an SB Run .... ???

Shell you and Leon are really cool man ... lots of info that guy has in his head... to bad he couldnt help me out with the parts and the body work on my little C55 ... so ill take some pics of the car when it gets out of the shop and then its off the car dealer for some last minute maintance so i can see if i can get a decent trade in on anything else MBZ or if not i will have to check out of the AMG lable for a few and shift to something else... but ill keep you guys posted...

so benzgal when are you coming back up to the OC.... you know you just cant introduce yourself and disapear like that.. LOL and whats up with the dirty hands LOL ;-)

look forward to the assult of posts that are coming through on all the fourm pages.. loven it

Super Mario ...

Last edited by MarioC55; 01-22-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:31 AM

08 E63
Wink

So glad to have you.
Didn't I read some where , Silly boys....Superchargers are for Girls

It's going to be a good AMG year.....
Old 01-22-2007, 10:38 AM

CLK55 Cabrio
Originally Posted by ShelleE55
Didn't I read some where , Silly boys....Superchargers are for Girls

It's going to be a good AMG year.....
So...Shelle and BENZGal...if the trash is going to come out...if you need to be supercharged I suppose it would be the women...

Anytime you want to get to a road course and see who has the fast times (lap, partial track times, etc) count me in..At the drags...well...I suppose I will be relegated to pit ho.....

Mick
Old 01-22-2007, 10:42 AM

Exclamation Trak Days !!!!

Why dont we go up to Button willow and rent the track ?

lets set it up for Febuary ?

Any Interest ?

o well Track time would be nice...

and even though mick might be fast on the track ... i'm fast in a straight line... :-D but i think i can take you on the track
Old 01-22-2007, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I had a great time there. I just wanted to thank everybody that set this up and look forward to the next one.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Yes! that would be awesome! but you think its possible?
Sure. MBCA does it every two years.... Just need enough time to plan and make it interesting to have a national draw.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Originally Posted by MarioC55
Why dont we go up to Button willow and rent the track ?

lets set it up for Febuary ?

Any Interest ?

o well Track time would be nice...

and even though mick might be fast on the track ... i'm fast in a straight line... :-D but i think i can take you on the track
Well I'd be down, but there would be no contest..

Also, its easy to mash your right foot, but hard to modulate and control thru turns. I see people in hondas passing up ferraris. its 10% car, 90% skill

Maybe it would be more fair if I brought the Smart..

It was great to see everyone, even tho I didnt bring a legitimate DC car.. next time.

Angela, email me pics of your 210.. maybe I'll help you out and take it off your hands

Last edited by Brav; 01-22-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:49 PM

Exclamation I called dibs on Angelas 210

Angela hook me up ...

interested buyer :-D
Old 01-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Can't belileve I missed ya Chris...

Had a great time and I apologize for leaving early...work was calling...Look foward to seeyin ya again at the next one!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Originally Posted by MarioC55
Angela hook me up ...

interested buyer :-D
I had dibs 2 years ago. Sorry.

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Can't belileve I missed ya Chris...

Had a great time and I apologize for leaving early...work was calling...Look foward to seeyin ya again at the next one!!!
I know, too bad. I didnt get there until 2 or so.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
32 more pictures uploaded from the cruise. Damn i took alot of pics.
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p253/FFHThornton/

A Sample of whats in the album now. Ill probably upload another 50 or so later today, ill do another upload like this again.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You guys are so funny. Mario no disrespect but Brav and I do go way back. He threw the first meet I went to a few years ago. I just need to sell the darn thing as this point.

Mario,
The dirt on my hands was from cleaning the wheels. I cook, clean, wear heals, bring home the bacon, and clean wheel grease. LOL I know that day was far too short. Come visit Mick so we can have a mini meet crazy boy.

Shelle,
Shhh...We have to keep peace with the boys. LOL

Mick,
Anytime Mr. racer.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
You guys are so funny. Mario no disrespect but Brav and I do go way back. He threw the first meet I went to a few years ago. I just need to sell the darn thing as this point.

Mario,
The dirt on my hands was from cleaning the wheels. I cook, clean, wear heals, bring home the bacon, and clean wheel grease. LOL I know that day was far too short. Come visit Mick so we can have a mini meet crazy boy.

Shelle,

Mick,
Anytime Mr. racer.
Ive got 3 dollars and a case of Saporra for your W210, thats my best offer.

Oh and angela thanks for letting me park my nubian princess, although the damn cones were being very racist.

Speaking of being douche bags, No one here should ever buy a car from calstar, they threatened to call the police on me when i was waiting for everyone to show up, and the CLS 63 is to expensive of a car so i had to get out of it so they could lock it.....So i say screw that dealership, and everything it stands for. If anyone knows the owner of calstar or some one high up, could they pass on my kind words for them.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:24 PM

CLK55 Cabrio

Mario,

Shelle,

Mick,
Anytime Mr. racer.
Go ahead talk your stuff...I have done more than my fair of racing on: 1, 2, 4, and 8 wheels and a few blades since I was 6...God knows I am older than that now!!! physically at least
Old 01-22-2007, 04:09 PM

Exclamation no 210 for me :-(

well let me know i am in the market and i'd be more then happy to check it out...

keep me posted..

mario

Old 01-22-2007, 09:32 PM

SL55
Oh my!!

See what happens when you get a bunch of car nuts in the sme parking lot
This was my first event but i can tell ya , I'm hooked. I went into the event knowing only Mario and Mick, but I left knowing alot awesome people. Shelle and Angela are the BEST!!!! Car nuts AND good looking...wow. I can say that because I probably went to school with their dads
The ride into Newport Beach was so much fun, I wish I'd had a co-pilot. And then I got to cruise north with the SLR ( I took it easy on him ).
Ok we need to cruise north and visit the SB lot. Are you in Mario?

Tom
Old 01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I had a great time......!! It nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new people...... Thanks......
Old 01-22-2007, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
I had a great time......!! It nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new people...... Thanks......
Hey did you see i got a few pics of your car on the cruise down? Next time im making sure your coming on the cruise so i can get pics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tri State Meet from Jan. 20th: Pics...Thoughts...Feedback...Post Here!!!