Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

NorCal/Bay Area Hooter's (Dublin) GTG 5/4 Sunday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 AMG C43, 2019 GLC 300, 1988 BMW 528E
Just got back from the meet - that was the biggest turnout I've seen - 35 cars in total! Thanks for setting it up, Arnold & company

The highlight for me was the drive in Enrique's porsche - wowwwwwwwww that was sooooo much fun! I can't believe the power in that car and of course it sounds sooo sweet!

It was nice meeting everyone and yay, I won a shirt, but I gave it to Joe because he really, really wanted it and it looks really good on him

I'll post some pics soon... (sorry didn't have time tonight)

in the meantime there are tons of pics on the other site...

http://mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10199

For those of you who cannot access the site (no logon), here is a pic (borrowed from Arnold):

Last edited by venezzia; 05-05-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E350 Iridium Silver with pano
Originally Posted by venezzia
Just got back from the meet - that was the biggest turnout I've seen - 35 cars in total! Thanks for setting it up, Arnold & company

The highlight for me was the drive in Enrique's porsche - wowwwwwwwww that was sooooo much fun! I can't believe the power in that car and of course it sounds sooo sweet!

It was nice meeting everyone and yay, I won a shirt, but I gave it to Joe because he really, really wanted it and it looks really good on him

I'll post some pics soon... (sorry didn't have time tonight)

in the meantime there are tons of pics on the other site...

http://mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10199

For those of you who cannot access the site (no logon), here is a pic (borrowed from Arnold):
Thanks Lila for providing the link. This was a group effort which made the event very successful ! ! ! For those who could make it to the event, please visit the link provide by Lila.

Here are my comments which was posted over there:

Thanks everyone for gathering at Dublin Hooters today! Special thanks for those who traveled from distant cities. It was given that we would have great weather, but was unsure on the number of cars that would be attending. After doing a a rough count, there were at least 35 cars ! ! ! I would definitely consider this to be a successful gathering. Hope everyone had fun! Sorry that the parking didn't end up to be reserved as promised by the manager of Hooters. In the end, everyone managed to be more clustered together.

Stay tune for another meet sometime in the summer ! ! ! We'll keep everyone updated with PMs. For those who were not able to make it....maybe next time.

Whether one's car was modded or not...old or new....we all gathered as a group of MB enthusiasts.

Additional thanks to Eric (MPX220) the other half who helped put this together....Al, Darwin, Sonic MS (one of MYMB's forum sponsor) for setting up a tent with sick rims, and Justin for working with the manager for hosting a GTG in their parking lot. Ling, Mike, and the rest of the MYMB crew....thanks for supporting our Bay Area event by providing shirts for the raffle & lot of MYMB stickers to be given away.

See you all at the next one!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:57 PM

2006 Mercedes Benz E350
Just wanted to share a few pics...more pics at the link Lila provided!!

Oh yeah...and some cars:

Old 05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
Hooter girls FTW....
Old 05-05-2008, 03:57 PM

2000 S430
Originally Posted by Rareamg
Hooter girls FTW....
that aint no lie!!!