Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

NY/LONG ISLAND CREW, LISTEN UP.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
excites your girlfriend
someone getting paranoid much? i hear the local sheriffs office has been searching for a yellow H2 to impound for a long time now, his son needs a new whip!
Old 05-21-2008, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by ctC230K
someone getting paranoid much? i hear the local sheriffs office has been searching for a yellow H2 to impound for a long time now, his son needs a new whip!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

lol.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:15 AM

BMW M6
It really is something to think about guys. I am new here but I have organized a bunch of BMW runs on m5board and we always keep it in PM's. Really a better way to do it is just through emails, that way anybody can hit "reply all" and so everything is private and easy. It is certainly easier to just post on an open forum but honestly there is about one good forum per car manufacturer, IMO (mbworld, m5board, 6speed, lambopower etc...) While I dont think cops are the brightest bunch out there and I certainly dont think they regularly check the forums (otherwise past sunday would not have been half as much fun as it was) eventually they will start checking regularly so the extra work of emailing or PM'ing is worth it if you ask me...
Old 05-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 AM

02 330i & 99 ML430
:r olf:
Old 05-21-2008, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Ajcut7
It really is something to think about guys. I am new here but I have organized a bunch of BMW runs on m5board and we always keep it in PM's. Really a better way to do it is just through emails, that way anybody can hit "reply all" and so everything is private and easy. It is certainly easier to just post on an open forum but honestly there is about one good forum per car manufacturer, IMO (mbworld, m5board, 6speed, lambopower etc...) While I dont think cops are the brightest bunch out there and I certainly dont think they regularly check the forums (otherwise past sunday would not have been half as much fun as it was) eventually they will start checking regularly so the extra work of emailing or PM'ing is worth it if you ask me...
+1
Old 05-21-2008, 11:56 AM

2007 cls 550
I can see why some of you would like a pm's but the truth is if they want all they have to do is sign up for this and then pm you about where the meeting spot is. trust me if they want to find out whats going on its really not hard to do all you have to do is send a pm to people find out whats up then it really looks like your trying to hide something or up to no good.