Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Cars & Coffee at Bridgeport Village, Oregon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Porsche 997 C4S Cabriolet
Cars & Coffee at Bridgeport Village, Oregon

Just wanted to extend an open invite to everyone, all clubs etc to the Cars & Coffee event at Bridgeport Village in Portland, Oregon every Saturday from 8am to 10am. Yesterday was the first event as planning and permissions took longer than anticipated, but everything is final, signed and we're good to go. Over 21 exotics showed for the first event.

As part of Lamborghini Club America, I partnered up with NW Ferrari Club to attend the event. Tutto Bene's the Italian Cafe inside Bridgeport opened their doors early for us as well as extended a 20% discount to everyone. I'm hoping to get the involvement of the Porsche club and some other local clubs to attend and meet other enthusiasts / owners.

Cars & Coffee will continue throughout the summer every Saturday, rain or shine, from 8-10am. Our designated parking area is the center of the front parking area directly across from Mario's (In the McCormicks parking lot). If all goes well, the event should grow very quickly and be a lot of fun.

Any dealers attending, the only rules we MUST abide by are the following: No Banners / flyers and NO, I MEAN NONE, test drives or rides during the event. If a dealer gives a test drive it jeapordizes the entire event by forcing EACH club and dealer in attendance to purchase event insurance prior to the event, which runs about $500 per day, per event.

Everyone please come and join in this...so far it's been a very welcome venue and has been met with a ton of positive feedback.

Questions or comments can be directed here by pm, via e-mail at LCA.Kevin@gmail.com or on my cells at either 503-969-2734 or 503-459-2951.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Kevin
Old 06-28-2008, 07:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'07 Carrera S, '31 A 5W hot rod, 4Runner. Sold CLK55
This sounds like a great event. I'd be all over it, too bad I just moved to NC. Good luck.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Porsche 997 C4S Cabriolet
Turned out to be pretty good. About 20 - 25 cars. Mostly Ferrari and Lamborghini with a few Maserati's. Looks like it's going to be a pretty regular event.

js