Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

DC Performance Presents: Wustefest 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Euro It Hurts
DC Performance Presents: Wustefest 2009

June 5-7.
Las Vegas.
Wustefest.com

The schedule is being slightly tweaked to make the event THAT much better this year... but the basics are the same. Friday night - Sunday, Show and Shine, Group Drive, BBQ, parties, oh.... and it's ALL FREE!

Website should be updated with scheduling and our sponsors in the next couple days, but START BOOKING YOUR HOTEL ROOMS!!! They're cheaper than last year and going quickly. To get the full-Wustefest experience, you definitely want to be in the center of the action staying @ the Palace Station.

http://www.Wustefest.com
Old 04-04-2009, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Euro It Hurts

Just over 2 months, boys and girls!

RSVP for the event on Facebook
Facebook Post
During the weekend, everyone can post what they're doing, where they're partying, etc...

Book your hotel rooms ONLINE now! Click Here and all the discounts are already entered... Just choose June 5 and select 2 nights and which room (if you're staying just Fri and Sat night) and you're golden!

Register for the event Here. It'll save you a wait in line on Saturday...

Also, if you'd be interested in buying a girls tank-top (for yourself... if you're a girl :laugh: or a girlfriend), email me! (brandon@wustefest.com) They'd be $15 and if I get enough interest, I'll get them made!

I'm counting the days!...