Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

SUNDAY APRIL 5 - BLOWN EUROS - SUPER MEET - PA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Arrow SUNDAY APRIL 5 - BLOWN EUROS - SUPER MEET - PA

Pictures from last year's meet:

All the details: http://www.blowneurossupports.com/

GMAPS for DIRECTIONS: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...8&z=16&iwloc=A

When: Sunday, April 5th 2009. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Where: Reedman-Toll Autoworld. 1700 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047 (southbound 213 entrance)

Cost: $5.00 Per Person, includes raffle ticket for giveaways and donation to the American Red Cross

From Philadelphia via Rt. 1:

Take Rt. 1 North to I-95 South. Continue on I-95 South and exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From Philadelphia via I-95:

Take I-95 North. Exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Merge right at the traffic light at the end of the ramp. This is business Rt. 1. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From NY via NJ Turnpike (I-95):

Take I-95 South to NJ turnpike South. Take exit 7A toward Trenton and I-195. Take NJ Rt.29 North. Merge onto Rt. 1 South toward Morrisville/Toll Bridge. Continue on Route to I-95 South and exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From Delaware via I-95:

Take I-95 North. Exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From Camden NJ via I-95:

Take 676 North to I-95 North toward Trenton. Stay on I-95 North to Exit 44 Rt. 1 Penndel. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From NJ via Route 1:

Take Rt. 1 South toward Trenton. Enter PA via the Rt. 1 Trenton Toll Bridge. Continue on Route to I-95 South and exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.

From areas West of Langhorne:

Take PA turnpike East to the Philadelphia Exit #351 (lid exit 28). After the tolls, take Rt. 1 North to I-95 South. Continue on I-95 South and exit at the Rt. 1 Penndel Exit # 44. Continue through 4 traffic lights and turn left after the Honda dealership on Woodbourne road. Make your next left onto Route 213 West. Entrance to the GTG will be aproximately .5 miles on your right.