Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

I am going to host a Mega S.Cali MB Meet in early 2011!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
I'll attend if you bring that girl in your sig
Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
I'll attend if you bring that girl in your sig
If I don't bring her, I'll at least bring better!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I demand pics first before I make a clear judgement if I'm going to fly back from Taiwan haha
Old 01-10-2011, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Yes, "Pics" are always nice Road trip would b nice, but it will probably be a turn and burn for me
Old 01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I demand pics first before I make a clear judgement if I'm going to fly back from Taiwan haha
Wow! and I thought I was the only one with a long trip!
Old 01-11-2011, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
Anything planned yet, Is this actually gonna go through?
Old 01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Some host! I thought a trip to visit my brother in Hermosa was meshing up with this!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Wow! and I thought I was the only one with a long trip!
It's all right...first class with hot stewardess...no complains here
Old 01-12-2011, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Originally Posted by ROLLNNN
Anything planned yet, Is this actually gonna go through?
Hey rollin haven't seen you since I first met you at that meet

She said spring break...so I would assume the meet would be late March early April...still got a few months
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I put in for "Leave" yesterday. I took the 2nd and 3rd weeks in April
Old 01-13-2011, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
Hey rollin haven't seen you since I first met you at that meet

She said spring break...so I would assume the meet would be late March early April...still got a few months
whats up Jae, yeah man where ya been, you should come out to the meets more!

Well lets hope this or something similar actually goes through. There hasn't been a big MB meet in awhile...

A couple of us are going to the Mfest meet this Sat. if you want to roll out. Its in Anaheim at Savini wheels. It looks like its going to be a pretty big turnout. We have around 8 MB's going so far, let me know if you're interested and ill let you know where were meeting up at...

If anyone wants to go, just let me know...
Old 01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Originally Posted by ROLLNNN
whats up Jae, yeah man where ya been, you should come out to the meets more!

Well lets hope this or something similar actually goes through. There hasn't been a big MB meet in awhile...

A couple of us are going to the Mfest meet this Sat. if you want to roll out. Its in Anaheim at Savini wheels. It looks like its going to be a pretty big turnout. We have around 8 MB's going so far, let me know if you're interested and ill let you know where were meeting up at...

If anyone wants to go, just let me know...
I'm stuck in Taiwan for the better part of the year
Man it's that time for Mfest again? Wow the year rolls by quick. The only meets I go to are the taxi meets where they all park in front of the train station fighting against each other on who gets to take me lol
Old 01-20-2011, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Still can't wait for this "Event". Time to stp-up the training, don't want to show all "Gordo"
Old 01-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Childish///AMG
Still can't wait for this "Event". Time to stp-up the training, don't want to show all "Gordo"
I wouldn't be getting to excited if I were you about this event.....
Old 01-21-2011, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I wouldn't be getting to excited if I were you about this event.....
Next thing you will tell me is that "Santa Claus" does not exist I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Wow! Rough crowd. lol Uggg sorry guys. I have been soooooo busy and don't go online very often. I would still like to plan something. No one offered to help so I guess it's all on me. I think Neal should plan and host one. You are a Jolly ole soul and Herald and I still belive in Santa. Plus you always pull a Ho Ho out of your bag at your events to keep the leg humpers happy.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Wow! Rough crowd. lol Uggg sorry guys. I have been soooooo busy and don't go online very often. I would still like to plan something. No one offered to help so I guess it's all on me. I think Neal should plan and host one. You are a Jolly ole soul and Herald and I still belive in Santa. Plus you always pull a Ho Ho out of your bag at your events to keep the leg humpers happy.
Haha! Nice of you to stop by Angela! It would be mighty hard for me to plan a Cali meet with me being all the way in Florida! But if there is anything I can do to help! let me know! I am sure some members here will be willing to help you out! you put on a real good show last time at TJ's when I went, hopefully you can put something together again like that.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was jk Neal. Hope you have been well!!! I hope someone offers to help because I can't do it alone. My life is so hectic that I don't have the free time to go look for and secure a location. If someone can help with that we can make this happen. Too bad we don't have a member in Vegas that likes planning meets.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
I was jk Neal. Hope you have been well!!! I hope someone offers to help because I can't do it alone. My life is so hectic that I don't have the free time to go look for and secure a location. If someone can help with that we can make this happen. Too bad we don't have a member in Vegas that likes planning meets.
I'm doing well thanks! Hope you are as well! Vegas would be awesome! Come on all your Cali/Vegas folks! Help Angela out to make this happen!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm doing well thanks! Hope you are as well! Vegas would be awesome! Come on all your Cali/Vegas folks! Help Angela out to make this happen!
I'm doing pretty good. Most members like the meets to be in OC, and since I don't live there it makes it hard to find a location. I don't have the free time to go look and I wouldn't even know where to start. T.J.'s is such a pain but if someone is willing to do all the work and get the insurance policy for that place I am game. I could try and find a place by Santa Monica but that is a big drive for everyone. The bottom line is that I need a member willing to help with the location. PM me if you are willing to help. If not, sorry guys, I don't have the time to put on a mega meet alone. No point in having a boring meet and greet in a parking lot with nothing else to offer.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
B R

2010 Taco
I could try and find a place by Santa Monica but that is a big drive for everyone. The bottom line is that I need a member willing to help with the location. PM me if you are willing to help. If not, sorry guys, I don't have the time to put on a mega meet alone. No point in having a boring meet and greet in a parking lot with nothing else to offer.
SM is pretty close to me, so I'd be down with that . Sorry, I don't really have any connections for a suitable location. I can imagine how much work is involved to organize something like this, so I can't blame you for being too busy to make it happen.

btw, I don't think I know you (like everybody else does), but I did meet AMGgirl a long time ago
Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

B R- Went by MB of Santa Monica this morning but it's too small. Not to worry Noobie, you will meet lots of cool forum peeps at the next meet.

Vic- Since you are a big wig executive and deal with Auto Stealerships can't you help me find a place? How about your company parking lot? How about getting one of your contacts to help us? I vote that it's time you pitch in. lol You have enjoyed too many beers with zero volunteer hours. I will provide your refreshments if you help.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

B R- Went by MB of Santa Monica this morning but it's too small. Not to worry Noobie, you will meet lots of cool forum peeps at the next meet.

Vic- Since you are a big wig executive and deal with Auto Stealerships can't you help me find a place? How about your company parking lot? How about getting one of your contacts to help us? I vote that it's time you pitch in. lol You have enjoyed too many beers with zero volunteer hours. I will provide your refreshments if you help.
Wish I could help All my "Connects" are in the import/export business Do you have any tenative dates?? Need to put in for leave. But I'll spread the word to the MB folks here in the "Gem" state Idaho Perhaps I'll bring you sum "Boise State Bronco gear" smurf turf rules
Old 01-28-2011, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Black C300
https://mbworld.org/forums/events-ga...ocal-meet.html
Old 01-30-2011, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Childish///AMG
Wish I could help All my "Connects" are in the import/export business Do you have any tenative dates?? Need to put in for leave. But I'll spread the word to the MB folks here in the "Gem" state Idaho Perhaps I'll bring you sum "Boise State Bronco gear" smurf turf rules
You are in Idaho? Wow, didn't know that. No one has offered to help but Normandie4life posted his meet on my thread. lol This forum is odd sometimes. It would be fun to put together something big again for you guys. T.J.'s is fun because we can all catch up while checking out the cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am going to host a Mega S.Cali MB Meet in early 2011!