Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Mercedes group page on facebook

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 03:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W202 C230, W203 C230 Kompressor
Exclamation Mercedes group page on facebook

Hi guys, I just creat a Mercedes fans of san francisco and bayarea page on facebook, and I invite you to join if you like to. You can find this page on facebook follow the name: Mercede-Benz Fans of San Francisco. or just go to this link below

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mercedes-Benz-W202-Club-San-Francisco/220889444606198

Press"like" to add this page on your facebook and support me Hope many of you can join and I will arrange some events, like group driving or picnics or something else in the future, once i have enough people! lol..

Last edited by AMGSupercharge; 06-07-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Originally Posted by AMGSupercharge
Hi guys, I just creat a Mercedes w202 san francisco and bayarea page on facebook, and I invite you to join if you like to. it doesn't matter if you own a w202 benz or not, as long as you are a fan of mercedes-benz you are more then welcome to join this page.
You can find this page on facebook follow the name: Mercede-Benz W202 San Francisco. or just go to this link below

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mercedes-Benz-W202-Club-San-Francisco/220889444606198

Press"like" to add this page on your facebook and support me Hope many of you can join and I will arrange some events, like group driving or picnics or something else in the future, once i have enough people! lol..
i'm down...i'm probably a good 5 minutes away from your location.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W202 C230, W203 C230 Kompressor
Originally Posted by michael kuzni
i'm down...i'm probably a good 5 minutes away from your location.
Awesome! Once i have enough members i'll try to arrange a sundy driving, hope you can join as well