Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Summit Antique Classic Car Show & Flea Market in Summit, NJ - Sunday, Sept. 18th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 11:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL and 2016 BMW X5M
Summit Antique Classic Car Show & Flea Market in Summit, NJ - Sunday, Sept. 18th

For any MBWorld members with an older Mercedes-Benz in the northern NJ, Northeast PA, metro NYC area, this could be a fun event for all of us to show off our cars this coming weekend of Sept. 17-18th.

The Mercedes-Benz Club of America's (MBCA) Northern NJ Section is looking to have a good turnout of members and their cars at this year's Summit Antique Classic Car Show & Flea Market in downtown Summit, NJ and I think that many MBWorld members may want to consider attending as well

The Northern New Jersey Section (NNJS) is the first and founding section of Mercedes-Benz Club of America. Dr. Milton Allen, along with other far-sighted pioneers, originally incorporated MBCA in 1956 at Summit, NJ. (history courtesy of MBCA website).

For those of you who are not sure where Summit, NJ is located here is a link to Google Maps to show you:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The event will be held on Sunday, September 18, 2011 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a rain date of Sunday, Sept. 25th. Pre-registration is by Sept. 7th and costs $20 or $25 paid on-site the day of the event. I have attached a pdf file of the Show's notice and registration form. The registration form can also be accessed and printed from their web site where you click on "Forms" and look under "Events". There web site address is:
http://www.summitdowntown.org/images/2011carshow.pdf

At this point I know of three of us 190SL owners, myself included, who are planning on taking and showing our 190SL's at this fun and low key show. Hope to see many of you there if you can make it and will not be down in VA.

AVB-AMG

Last edited by AVB-AMG; 09-12-2011 at 12:11 AM.