Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

(March 24th)AMG of the Northeast 1 year anniversary/Season opening Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1996 S420 2006 C55AMG 2002Mustang GT
(March 24th)AMG of the Northeast 1 year anniversary/Season opening Event

Greeting fellow Merc heads, i hope this post finds all of you in good health and your cars running like tops! this post is a good 2 months out but the way we see it here planning a great car meet takes alot of planning and correct execution for superior results. AMG of the northeast is reaching its first year in exsistence coming this spring so what better way to celebrate than to get all of us gearheads together swap stories oogle cars and make friendships. what were looking to do here with input from you guys is meet in freshmeadows queens( directions and what not will come closer to the date). were gonna meet there in the later afternoon early evening time 7-9PM on Saturday March 24th. From there were gonna go to D&B in westbury LI or possibly club sugar in the nearby area. now folks keep in mind if you guys have a better place for us all to drive to feel free to chip in, that all being said we wanna keep this on the Island because most of you coming out are gonna pay tolls to get there so paying again to drive back to our location is a waste of money so please keep that in mind. now this isnt a Merc or AMG only event even though we push hardest in these communities we welcome all people with an appreciation of fine automobiles and great engineering. previous events ive attendend since joining the club have been a blast and ive made some great friends through these meets and i hope you guys can do the same. were all adults here but im gonna say this because at our bear mountain run last year we ran into some immaturity which very well could have=$$ damage, so please dont drive like a 16 year old that just bought an IROC. i can imagine turnout will be stellar with us kicking off our meet/cruising season. so please input is appreciated and please post if you wanna attend or have any questions.
Sincerly,
Ric
Old 01-13-2012, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55 AMG
More Details will be posted as soon as they are finalized! As always I am in, I wanted to let others know that we will be at the captree, NY morning meet at 9am on this sunday, come by and show your support, should be alot of very nice cars!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:47 PM

Bump! were a month out fellas
Old 02-27-2012, 08:11 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
I don't have an AMG and would like to know if this event is prevalently AMG owners. I see you mentioned there will be other but just want to know the percentages.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 PM

id say prob about 50% AMG the rest merc and other high end cars, please come out though we welcome all with a passion and respect for fine engineering and automobiles
Old 02-27-2012, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
Mid Atlantic/Metro , not Northeast! Boyzs. Get it right, please.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:50 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
OK, let me know the details and date and I will check my calendar.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C-300 Sport
Count me in