Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

3rd annual Sandy Hook Meet 4/22/2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204 Color: 090 / 1999 Honda Civic EX / 2003 Acura TL
3rd annual Sandy Hook Meet 4/22/2012

***I copied and paste this from another forum.

Well everyone its that time of year again where I set up the annual Sandy Hook Meet again.
This will be our 3rd year for this meet and so far every year has been great and is getting larger and larger.
I do encourage anyone who would like to also copy this info and post it up on any other board as they wish like last year.
Lets have another great meet to kick off the season!!!!

************WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TURNOUT LAST YEAR LETS DO IT UP AGAIN!!!**********

DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 22nd 2012!!!!!

RAIN DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 29th 2012!!!

Well lets try to kick off the season with a fresh meet..... WE just want to start off the season with a BIG GET TOGETHER.... All we ask of everyone is to just obey the rules and be courteous.

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!

Where: SANDY HOOK!!!! 58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732

When:SUNDAY, APRIL 22nd 2012 12:00 NOON!!!

***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc

What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..

lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.

Last edited by Spec_Davis; 04-06-2012 at 01:08 AM.