Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Import Eurasia in Baltimore....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2002, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Import Eurasia in Baltimore....

Saw this on the DTMpower page... it is in April and in b'more... something I thought I would share..

Link to thread on dtmpower

Hello DTM,

Eurasian Concepts would like to thank you for your support at our past Import Eurasia event last November. Because of DTMs support and interest in our upcoming show, EC would like to thank you and let you know that we support DTM as well. A banner exchange is currently being done between our two websites as well as mention of DTM on our 100,000 fliers to be distributed throughout the North East.

Some of you have concerns as to our upcoming show. I can assure you that all of your concerns have been taken into consideration and adjustments have been made that will make this event even better than the last one. For example, EC will be much more selective w/ the types of cars that are admitted into this show. Don't expect to see anything but the finest imports at this show. Space will be more than ample w/ 115,000 sq. ft., you won't have to worry about being right up on top of the car next to you.

Length...well, this will be a 2 day event. But, you needn't worry...there will be more than enough entertainment to keep you amused for both show days. And yes, if you register your car it must be at the show through the conclusion of the event. Also, the Sat. show day will not be as long as our previous event and the Sun. show day will be much shorter. Plus, there is much more to see and do at Baltimore's Inner Harbor and while your car will not be permitted to leave the convention center during the 2 show days, registrants are given wristbands and will be free to come and go as often as they please.

For tix and registration WWW.IMPORTEURASIA.COM

Questions or comments info@eurasianconcepts.com

Thank you.

EURASIAN CONCEPTS

Event: Import Eurasia
Date: April 27th - April 28th, 2002

The Event - IMPORT EURASIA
Import Eurasia at the Baltimore Convention Center will bring the best imports from the East Coast to a prime central location for a huge two day import event. This event will be twice as big, twice as long, and twice as exciting. Import Eurasia will take place over a 2 day period, April 27-28, and will show case over 115,000 square feet of the East Coast's hottest import cars, models and import products.

Eurasian Concepts understands the needs and desires of the import scene and has, in response, gone about constructing a show that will show case only the cleanest and baddest imports on the East Coast. Floor space will be abundant, the show cars will be flawless, and the competition will be fiercer than ever!

Also, Eurasian Concepts knows that an import event cannot be a huge success without the presence of top import models. That is why EC has gone to great lengths to prearrange for many of the top import models from all over the U.S., including Aiko Tanka, Lori Ann, and Lexi La Santos to come out to Baltimore for this exciting two day event!

The Venue - Baltimore Convention Center
The Baltimore Convention Center is the premier location in the Mid-Atlantic for organizations to host conventions, meetings, banquets and other activities; large or small. The Center is conveniently located off of Interstates 83 and 295, between Baltimore's Inner Harbor and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

The Inner Harbor has tons of attractions including the Baltimore Seaquarium, Hard Rock Cafe, ESPN Zone, and much much more. It is surrounded by several major hotels and tourist attractions, all within walking distance. The Center is connected by skywalk to several major hotels and shopping facilities. Located only eight miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport, it is conveniently accessible by car and Baltimore's Light Rail system.
Old 02-28-2002, 05:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2004 Civic Si. FWD for the Win!
Fuzzo - have you gone to this before?

I'd be interested in driving down for it - imports, implants, and crabs (the good kind) - what's not to like?

Have you gone to prior years' events? Wondering how well it's put together. I went to Hot Import Nights in Jersey, and mostly found Foci and Civics with offensive bodykits, and not much else.

TIA
Old 02-28-2002, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tommy -
I have not been to any of the previous shows, from what I read on DTM (link below) the show was too long and was not that great but theya re supposedly changing it this year to make it better.... i dont know what that means... i do know there there is an entourage heading from the DTM page.. so if anything..there will be plenty of bimmers...

i think i may just end up checking it out because it's probably and hour and a half for me.. so it won't be too bad... I think it would be cool if we could get some people from this board to all meet up there or something like the DTM'ers are doing...

link to dtm thread

I am going to the world of wheels show this wekened just for kicks.. i'll let you know how that goes

www.worldofwheels.com