Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

AMG demonstration AutoClubSpeedway, Ca

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
AMG demonstration AutoClubSpeedway, Ca

I'd go to this if I weren't going to be away on vacation. I've raced my motorcycle on this track at Fontana, CA. It's a fun track for a bike. Don't know if they let anyone actually drive. Here is the email. Hope someone can attend, and make a writeup.

Registration is Now Open for the AMG Private Lounge Gathering at Auto Club Speedway!

Looking for a chance to meet up with fellow AMG owners and spend some time with the AMG Private Lounge team? Then look no further than the AMG Private Lounge Gathering at Auto Club Speedway on Saturday, October 27, 2012. Full details have now been announced and registration is now open. All AMG Private Lounge members planning to attend must register for this event (letting us know that you will attend via a post is not enough.) We have some great surprises in store for everyone attending. If you are an AMG enthusiast, you will not want to miss this event! We look forward to seeing everyone at Auto Club Speedway in October.